• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saviors of Ellarys

Reactions: deepstrasz
fn66ao.png

87748d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-mi.png

Savior of Ellarys is an RPG map that follows a single story, that is, it has an end. According to the course map, the story elements will appear. The full story is available in the game by pressing F9. Saviors of Ellarys is a fully collaborative map that supports up to 5 people, the map features 5 unique characters: Knight, Priest, Archer, Wizard, Mage. Each character has its main function in the group and why each is essential to win the game (this information is also available in the game by pressing F9). Saviors of Ellarys has 5 kind of items, common, rare, unique, legendary and epic. Unique itens drops only of bosses, other items drops of normal creatures.
87747d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-f.png

- THE STORY -
Ellarys, the most powerful city in a world called Eternia, has the best armies and has an incredible destructive power, is the dominant city from around the world of Eternia. However, for years the world of Eternia is constantly attacked by demons that emerge from a mysterious crack that opened many years without any explanation, that slot is located at the entrance of a dormant volcano. This slot was open to several years, however only in recent years that demonic creatures began to invade the whole world of Eternia, and for being the dominant city in the world, Ellarys is the most suffering. Suffering constant attacks, Ellarys is one of the few cities still standing in Eternia, however invincible, dominant and with the best armies, Ellarys could not stay for long. Then a radical decision was made during a meeting with the king Merlini, king of all Ellarys, the decision was to send a group of the best soldiers to enter the slot and try to collect as much information as possible about these creatures and why they are invading Eternia.

1. 5 unique characters
  2. 5 types of items (common, rare, unique, legendary, epic)
  3. Own and captivating story
87750d1281896230-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-s.png

dbmy5j.png

207tgqu.png

10qi49d.png

87746d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-c.png

Special Thanks:

I thank all listed below for helping me on the map or have helped in skins, icons or models.

INTERFACE by: Unwirklich
HEALTH BAR by: stan0033

MODELS:
Freddyk
Thrikodius
JetFangInferno
Fingolfin
General Frank
ironmaiden
ratamahatta
Alastor
Tarrasque
HappyTauren

ICONS:
PeeKay
Blizzard Entertainment
APproject
Apheraz Lucent
PeeKay
D.ee
Banzay89
Hellx-Magnus
L_Lawliet
xDeathKnightx
Mc !
GooS
Mr.Goblin
-Berz-
JollyD

2prfzx4.png

Join us now! Saviors of Ellarys has an official Garena group!
Group ID: 20261393

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Warcraft, RPG, Teamwork, Player, ORPG, Story, World Editor
Contents

Saviors of Ellarys (Map)

Reviews
00:51, 11th Nov 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Well, I played the map for quite a bit until my router became stupid that it turned all the internet off in the house for a minute. My teammate is still streaming the game where I disconnected though...

M

00:51, 11th Nov 2015
StoPCampinGn00b: Well, I played the map for quite a bit until my router became stupid that it turned all the internet off in the house for a minute. My teammate is still streaming the game where I disconnected though! http://www.twitch.tv/kiraduskedge

The level design of the map works quite well. The enemies aren't bland and hero spells are assorted candies. The teamwork factor is there and I think you did a fantastic job with the difficulty and the lives system.

The terrain is below average but the visuals of spells and custom models, hero and enemy, help compensate.

The only complaints I and others have are the hotkeys and a bit of the teleporting enemies.
The hotkeys are do consist of the recommended QWER, but they're out of order. It's fairly easy to fix the grid, just go to each of the spells and do it from there.
For the teleporting enemies, I personally didn't mind it, but some did find it annoying. For me, it was interesting to only use spells than the regular attack to stop the teleporting.

Map approved. Not moderator rated as I may go more in depth later, but my personal user rating is a 4.

Level 32
Well, I played the map for quite a bit until my router became stupid that it turned all the internet off in the house for a minute. My teammate is still streaming the game where I disconnected though! http://www.twitch.tv/kiraduskedge

The level design of the map works quite well. The enemies aren't bland and hero spells are assorted candies. The teamwork factor is there and I think you did a fantastic job with the difficulty and the lives system.

The terrain is below average but the visuals of spells and custom models, hero and enemy, help compensate.

The only complaints I and others have are the hotkeys and a bit of the teleporting enemies.
The hotkeys are do consist of the recommended QWER, but they're out of order. It's fairly easy to fix the grid, just go to each of the spells and do it from there.
For the teleporting enemies, I personally didn't mind it, but some did find it annoying. For me, it was interesting to only use spells than the regular attack to stop the teleporting.

Map approved. Not moderator rated as I may go more in depth later, but my personal user rating is a 4.

Level 3
I managed to complete the map by myself as a Knight. Overall there weren't many problems and it was an enjoyable experience :) However, there were some small things I noted:

- The Knight's passive bonus HP regen takes much less than 10 seconds to activate after battle. It also keeps trying to activate while I'm still being hit.
- The enemies' aggro range is quite large. This is made worse when I use the Knight's R ability, enemies that are well beyond my sight range will aggro to me. In fact, when his R ability is upgraded to max range, enemies will sometimes aggro to me and then walk back to where they originally stood because they walked too far :eekani:
- There's not all that much to spend gold on, I finished with over 20k...
- Incorrect description on The Avenger when it's equipped. It gives +30 dmg and +50 strength, but the description says +20 dmg and +15 strength (I think).

This next thing though, isn't so small:

- I randomly decided to try the Ranger right after I finished, and I found a bug. He can somehow get a permanent Multishot. It might have happened when I died with Multishot active, and then revived. However, after I got rid of it by recasting Multishot, it became permanent again for...some reason when I cast it again. Maybe it was because I drank a potion at the same time, or maybe it was because the code broke after the first time...

Um...I must confess I actually cheated on the final boss because it would've taken forever to chip down his 500k HP. I was using a hit & run tactic which I'm sure would have eventually taken him down without cheating...I just sped up the process :grin:

Level 11
Won today with 2 other friends, Vote for 4/5. One of my guy disconnected halfway, so we fight from Enigma to the end with healer and archer.

The terrain acceptable, I like how you decorated the hall of bats and spider cave. But you can make it better with custom tile and doodads and stuff. But there must be some way to imporve the map since there are so many unused masked areas and the overall visual is quite simple.

The gameplay is interesting, along with moderate difficulty. A simple dugeon raid with nice bosses. The game has good balance, the creep has their HP 10 times more than heroes, but killable. As a healer, my spells are quite good till the end. Spells don't need to be eye-candied, and are useful. Boss fighting is cool, you make it really annoying fighting them, rather than smashing and smashing.

Suggestion
I agree with StoPCampinGn00b on rearranging the ability buttons, it's kinda messed up. Can't remember them when i need them.
You should do something about left player, his hero stays there forever.
I saw enigma staying in one state for a while after I used healer's [E] on him, wonder if it's a bug?
If the heroes have their own normal abilities, how about having hero abilities as stat - rasing?

Last edited:
Level 10
Version 2 UPLOADED !!!

Changelog:

- When The Forgotten dies, all Forgotten's son will die too.
- When The Guardian summons Necromancers, the previous summons will be killed.
- Added the ability Armor Penetration to The Guardian that removes 20 armor of the target.

Level 2
In general I liked your map, even though the terrain maybe we'rent nothing special, but it is something I don't bother that much anyway... I liked the spell castings and the heroe's abilities. The bosses we're quite hard and tricky, so you could sometimes lose more lives than u would rather expect. Although the heroe's we're anyway quite overpowered like my priest with his ultimate spell, loading mana and hp's to the end so in general even the final boss wasn't that much hard for me and my teammates. There is only one thing I wanted to know from you if this is true or we really missed something... The guardian, the final boss, he really was the final enemy? I mean we only explored 15%-20% of this map and the game was already over... This was the end? If yes then it disappointed us alot, we hoped the game will continue. Until this fact everything was quite good but unfortunately the ending was too lame for me/us so I have to leave you a 3/5.
Hoping you might change it in the future so I might retry it if you will make this map longer.
Best regards

Last edited: