• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Santa Hats for your Avatar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
oh ok... well I may be getting a new avatar soon if it gets made.... it has inanimate objects... would you still do it Raven? Also is it possiable to get an Elf Hat instead of santa like the one with elf ears

Sure thing :)

Level 15
Warlord Ajer'laroir
Warlord Ajer'neroir.jpg

Asomath
Asomath.jpg

Hope you like em' ^-^

Level 15
Raven I have to say You are amazing at this! How did you get so good?!

Wouldn't call myself amazing. Just have some very basic photoshop skills ^-^

My uncle is an incredible photoshop wizard. He does photo touch-ups for some top magazine (I can't remember which). In his spare time he takes pictures of people and turns them into monsters in photoshop (like makes them into zombies or half-arachnids).

Level 15
Hacker I did two for you, the first has the black background that came with it and the second has a background that matches the hives (so it will appear as though it doesn't have a background). Tell me if you have any problems with the pic.

BlackHatHacker.jpg
BlackHatHacker2.jpg

Warlord and Sir_Elendor i'll get to you guys later today ^-^

Level 49
Hacker I did two for you, the first has the black background that came with it and the second has a background that matches the hives (so it will appear as though it doesn't have a background). Tell me if you have any problems with the pic.

View attachment 93692
View attachment 93691

Warlord and Sir_Elendor i'll get to you guys later today ^-^

If you open the attachment and chose "Save image as...", and then open it with photoshop, the image will be transparent. You should do that to all avatars. (Barthrum's avatar, at least the one he posted, has a transparent background)

Oh, and I've made my own. So no thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.