• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Saga Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
This is my third installment of the Pirate Island template I am working on, this time previewing some old ruins made by the followers of the Saga, a dark and gothic like human movement who oppose the more pirate/seamen like humans the story is mostly about. I've also thrown in a overview picture, so you can see how much still remains to be done, and get some "proportion" sense of where the different spots are as comparred to each other.

Hope you like it,
- comments and critique is
always heartily welcome :)

Attachments

• Saga WIP.jpg
    Saga WIP.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Saga WIP2.jpg
    Saga WIP2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Saga WIP3.jpg
    Saga WIP3.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Saga WIP4.jpg
    Saga WIP4.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Saga WIP5.jpg
    Saga WIP5.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Saga WIP6.jpg
    Saga WIP6.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Saga WIP7.jpg
    Saga WIP7.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 168
  • Saga Overview.jpg
    Saga Overview.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 192
Level 36
Thank you, and well that arch isn't actually a work of genious, the doodad simply is like that :p
- If you are referring to the one where the waterfall comes out.

Also, for rephrance sake, the clipping of the fence in picture 3 is caused by camera problems, it isn't clipped like that in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.