• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Safe

Safe. Model is updated. Added gold bars inside and meccanismo on the door.

Keywords:
Safe Chest Strongbox
Contents

Safe (Model)

Reviews
19:32, 31st Jan 2014 Kwaliti: Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Personally, I don't mind the thin shelves inside that safe. Granted, safes generally contains cold bars and stuff. But a lot of times, it just stores cash. Thinner shelves allows for more of them and thus more cash.

However, you got two of them. You could basically just attach some vertexes to each of those and just give the illusion of them being thicker. You don't need to add more than 4 vertices, tops.

Nice use of ingame textures though. ;P

Level 5
You could add some money/gold in the ''Safe''.
At least add some ''thing'' like that (above):ogre_icwydt:

EDIT: Finally, it is updated.

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

I hope you can make better models and with better animations, someday.

Level 24
I still think the walls could be made thicker but the question is what impact that might have, if it might make it look like there's to little room in the safe but the walls look to thin to keep gold in them.

This is really cool, and could definitely be very useful to many people. I think its scale is a bit ridiculous, though, you might want to scale it down to about 40-60%. The wrap of the whole safe could stand to be improved, it's a bit blurry. Try using more of the texture in each polygon and then doubling back and forth cross the texture instead of just going across the texture once with all of the polygons in between.

This gets a 4/5 from me, I really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.