• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~RuzzleFury~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First of all , hi hiveworkshop,hi map makers,hi great people and all members or guests viewing this topic.

As i said before am tapion , if u go to introduce area u will find me , i introduced my self before and i said my ideas for making a map ,

now i have got the summer holiday ,i want to make a ( M A P ) i know its very hard and a great thing that u can do ,and thats why am at this topic!

I want all of ur help map makers ,who can help at modding , who can help at triggering,who can help at scripts anything !

I have been thinking in a Great story , my map will be a Single Player RPG, (accualty the one who made me think like that is great Kobas and RDZ)

they are really great single player map makers , so If any of u can help me

Please post in this topic and tell me what u can help at,

currently i can't do anything at world editor ,i just play people maps , and i always wish if i can make my own map ! so if any of u can help,post here and tell me , or if u got any ideas , also post

i need people who can

Make custom Heroes
Make custom units
Make cinematic
Make custom items
Make custom icons
Make custom spells
Make custom terrains
Make custom Weather

Dats all and my map would rock ,

For me , am gonna give a very cool story and i will tell u, am still working on the story line now , thanks everybody

Level 6
I think it would be very useful and maybe appealing to a larger group of people if you could elaborate more on the map's main points.
What is it about? Why would it be fun? How would you realize your ideas? What Mechanics / Systems will you use?

Kind regards,
Hades

Level 2
I think it would be very useful and maybe appealing to a larger group of people if you could elaborate more on the map's main points.
What is it about? Why would it be fun? How would you realize your ideas? What Mechanics / Systems will you use?

Kind regards,
Hades

thanks for advice and now i know why this map isn't good .

Alright im still thinking on some ideas but for now i got cool ideas

, give me 1 more hour and i will post u all ideas that i think the map is going to be

Okay I'm very sorry , I will post a new story soon , The map is going to be About,, 3 things I'm not sure which to choose . it's going to be about a Mystical staff that you will use in your own purpose ! good or bad , Warrior or Magician , i will soon post all chapters , it's going to be a nice campaign and this time i promise that it will be good
1-Someone who found the mystical staff that will use it to be good but people trick him to be bad and then he will wake up from the tricks and go to kill them.
2-The mystical staff is an Artifact which is lost at somewhere , Your king is going to order you to go find it with an assist of some brave warriors , and then u will find it , are you willing to give it back or to keep the power for Your self .....
3-What is this ? what is this staff? i better go give it to someone who knows its true power , you will choose between selling the staff that you found in the middle of forest held by a died huge animal , what can make a huge animal use this staff if it's useless? going to sell it for huge money amount , or are you willing to gain the ultimate power ?

Help me to choose a kind of story , i have been voting for 1 actuality and i thought of Making it a RPG map , so you can do whatever you want , because if it's campaign it's going to be ORDER ON YOU TO PLAY THIS, but i don't want to do this , i want people to remember my map even after like 6 years ( if you go to RDZ blog site your going to see posts since 2007 and posts till Yesterday ) People say that they have grown with his maps , anyways thanks for ur help , if you can give me some ideas , or help me in making the map , or even if you would like to vote for a story line from the 3 , i will be happy for that and thanks everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.