• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rush On Seven Episodes Models plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I am doing this rpg, and i would like to do it after the R.O.S.E online game. (with skills, monsters, equipment like the game) Well, atm i need only the models for the monsters, but if someone could make me models for : Jelly Beans, Jelly Nut, Jelly King, Honeybee, Queen Honeybee and Master Queen Bibi, i would really appriciate it. :wink:
If someone would get me naked (only with underwear) models for : an regular female and a regular male it would be nice.

Last edited:
Level 15
Unfortunately, the format of this request is terrible. People like proper spelling, and people like it when you review the stickied and easy-to-spot "READ BEFORE POSTING" threads. All in all, I don't think anyone will make you such models since... Jelly Beans? Bees? R.O.S.E.? I think you get my point. Good luck on your map though, and REMEMBER: proper spelling+reviewing the stickies=GREAT SUCCESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.