• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

MODEL - PLZ HELP ME!!!!! plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
im making a new wc3 map/game and i need sum1 to make the models for it (well quite a few models not all)

i know u guyz probably get peeps like me B*tching for this all the time, but this is the only place i know that makes these models (and has a web site about it) so any help would be appriciated

if the answer to this is a yes then the first model i need is a "tuskor chariot" it has 2 boars pulling it with 2 men in the chariot 1 with a spear 1 with a big weapon (axe) im guessing this would be a hard one to do, so if u want to help but dont want to do a hard one then reply and ill give u info on others...

once again thnx all who want to help it will be vry vry! appriciated :D :D

Level 2
Have u Tried To get Gimp and download one of the models already in the Models section? and just edit it? just wondering i am new to modeling but i used gimp for about 4 hours yesterday and already chruned out 2 new models..[/url]

Level 2
ok now i am truly lost i might not be going in the direction i want to i just want to change the look of the ingame units thats a skin? right? and a model is the whole unit ? please help me now i am lost

Level 2
Well Thank You All For your Help I Finally Got Some Skins To Work Not Quite The Way I Wanted It To But It Does.I still wanted to import models but i cant get it so skins will work i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.