• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Call For Help, Plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, im new to modeling but i hav 3D max 6 and im trying to learn when i can, but im rlly wating til college can teach me correctly on Anims. My prob is tho when i was trying to use models to edit or create things, there is no wey i can use them. there is som sort of error that simply i cant get past...

Im still busy learning as it is, now ive got Gmax and all that, but i still hav probs with the file converter and WC...
Its a strange error i think i brought onto myself, and plz, im not gonna sey y or wot i did...

All i need is som modeling help, PLZ, while im trying to learn myself, im trying to learn from other ppl wrks at the same time. I am making 2 Bad ass mods. I will be glad to show u my skecthes and designs, and every thing i need, and i will try not to fill ur plate. I got tired of ppl thinking that they dont want to do any Models that r low poly... Im hoping to find ppl who r willing to other wise..

Wot i need: Its quite abit, i admit. But wot i need is rlly SIMPLE models, like wot u see on CnC Gen, very low Texture, Very low poly. However, u need to be an Awsome Animater. Anims r the importence of these models. The Models will be Fantasy Era, more like, Diablo how ever, so Morbid and Serious in nature. As such, they need to be REALISTIC and hav fluidic anims, plus, they just need to be origianal.
I hav had my share on Modeling and Design, low poly models the likes of wot i am asking for is rlly easy to do guys, the hard part is taking ur time on Animations, i hav done that for very complicated designs, and i know that takes abit... so i will understand...

Look, i need help, badly cos of technicall issues mianly, plz assist me if u can and if u respond, i will try to put asmuch effort as i can into helping u by taking hours or days to skecth and Design for u...

ty in advance...
Gloryn

Status
Not open for further replies.