• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RunKittyRun Frozen Solid

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The best of run kitty run is here! With 10 extreme levels the kittys are bound to be doomed. The items spawn randomly; random items from the items list and some from a rare list! Good luck and have fun!
-JaKy77777

Keywords:
run, kitty, run, frozen, solid, new, jaky77777, angel, arena
Contents

RunKittyRun Frozen Solid (Map)

Reviews
14:52, 3rd Jun 2009 by bounty hunter2: Post #3, Rejected.

M

14:52, 3rd Jun 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Post #3, Rejected.

Level 17
RunKittyRun Frozen Solid is a generic remake of "Run Kitty Run".

The terrain was very, very unoriginal; appearing like a slide ninja slide without the sliding effect. The only apparent change is the randomly spawning items, which were done terribly. One of the items was 9 Lives (Ankh of Reincarnation). Shouldn't I respawn 8 times if I have 9 lives, not once? The spelling and grammar on the rest of the items were terrible. I didn't have any idea of the effect of the items before I had picked them up.

The music was also unnecessary. I'm not sure why it's normal to use imported music in Run Kitty Run, but it increases the map size by a lot, which is quite important when this is deigned for multiplayer. Something else I need to stress is the map description: players are not going to play this map unless they're informed of features that stand out.

Rating: 1.0 and not recommended for approval.

My Recommendations:
Add something original to differentiate this map from the other Run Kitty Run maps.
Modify the unoriginal, generic, terrain.
Remove the imported music.