• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rt3F v1.0 AI

BACKROUND STORY
Long ago in Azeroth there were 3 fountains that possess terrible powers.Then when the NIGHT ELVES,HUMANS and ORCS discovered their owned fountains and that when they can get the fountains they will become more powerful they start the greatest war. The war is about RETRIEVING THE 3 FOUNTAINS, they created their own elite forces.Night Elves created the great forest elite force LUZONIANS.The Orcs created the ruthless elite force VISAYIST. The Humans created modernized and with the darkest magics of dalaran MINDANAOERS
GREAT FEATURES OF THIS GAME

- Customized Attribute Bonus
- Extra Ability
- Beautiful Terrain of Arena
- 30 Customized Heroes with Unique Skills
- more than 70 Items to be buy
- Customized Game Interface
- New Kind of Neutral Creeps Killing System
- this map has a DUEL GAME every 40 seconds
- Working AI
THE THINGS THAT MAKE THIS MAP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS

- This map is not just an ordinary Hero Arena. This map makes the battle of heroes more enjoyable and thrilling because you meet at the center not just moving around the arena

- This map has creeps and you must destroys structures to win.But this is not an AoS.

Why and How can it be?

- Because instead of destroying and win. You RETRIEVE,DEFEND,CAPTURE TOWER,UPGRADE,FORTIFY to win.
- Creeps also is not the ordinary AoS. You will choose them the techique in winning the game is the COMBINATION OF ARMY.
- Army also is well balanced and everyone can select them so no team is weak in creeps.

HAVE YOU NOTICED THE COMPUTER PLAYER OF THE MAIN ARMIES WHEN JOINING THE GAME? Like PLAYER 1 and PLAYER 7 or PLAYER 6 and PLAYER 12.

- Well this map dont uses just like dota. This make an observer or referees is available.
- But this dont causes bug and it dont make the PLAYER 4,8,12 armies to malfunction because i do the creeps moving carefully.
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY THIS GAME?

- This map is not just like the common Hero Arena or AoS
- This map uses the customized terrain textures that makes it enjoyable to play.
- AI is also carefully designed making them to function well.
- So even in SINGLE PLAYER you can feel the enjoyment just like in MULTIPLAYER
- This map is also always updated so it keeps improving
- I have also friends that play this always so i am sure that this map works well on multiplayer.

MESSAGE FOR THE BEGINNERS

Because this map is not ordinary and it even moving out of the base is different from an ordinary arena. You must read the BASIC INFORMATION. This can be found at the game and HINTS giving everytime. This map is enjoyable if you just know the basics.The basic information also can be found here in this thread.

MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

- So if you think this map is not enjoyable because of some bugs or it needs improvements just tell me by posting it below. I will be glad for that
- I accept suggestions, ideas, bug reports
- I also need reviews from my fellow map makers
SCREEN SHOTS

214829-albums5653-picture63127.png

214829-albums5653-picture63128.png

214829-albums5653-picture63129.png

214829-albums5653-picture63130.png

214829-albums5653-picture63131.png

214829-albums5653-picture63132.png

214829-albums5653-picture63133.jpg

214829-albums5653-picture63134.jpg

214829-albums5653-picture63136.jpg

214829-albums5653-picture63135.jpg

214829-albums5653-picture63137.jpg

214829-albums5653-picture63138.jpg

Keywords:
Neo_Sluf
Contents

Rt3F v1.0 AI (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Sep/14 16:17:58 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [Approved] Bloodelf Wizard needs some improvements, Leviosa needs a better animation (smoothly change her height), she also could use some...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Sep/14 16:17:58
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment: [Approved]
Bloodelf Wizard needs some improvements, Leviosa needs a better animation (smoothly change her height), she also could use some better skills, she lacks good offense.

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 6
upload it unprotected it is easier for people to test it and give feedback and it gets more popularity on the map ! have a good day !

Well you have a point but protecting your map doesn't mean your making it private to others. you just make sure that your COPYRIGHT of your map is protected.cause some will steal some on your map contents but not giving credits.There are other ways that you can share the contents of your map to others but only to those who have good motives! RIGHT?

Level 14
Well you have a point but protecting your map doesn't mean your making it private to others. you just make sure that your COPYRIGHT of your map is protected.cause some will steal some on your map contents but not giving credits.There are other ways that you can share the contents of your map to others but only to those who have good motives! RIGHT?

Not being able to open it doesn't mean you can't see some random person uploading the map to some other site and putting his name on it (then starts saying his nickname is neo_sluf)

Too much custom things, I don't like that, you took away the soul of warcraft!
Terrain is too rough and simple, I don't like that either!
The gameplay must be really fun to mask these flawls!

No offence, sorry... :p

I suggest you give bots funny random names, that would be fun. And it would be even more fun if you went BNet and wrote down the names you see there and use them for AI, because you would prank battle net people! :D

Level 14
Well,yes -Kobas- has a point,the UI is very irrelevant.
"- Each hero can level up to 10000"
I don't think that's a good idea,the main reason why people put level caps on AoS maps is so that people who win doesn't always win.
Let's say DotA for an example, a hero who got first blood is always atleast 2 levels away from everyone in the current game. (First Blood Hero = FBH, Average Hero- AH)
FBH - 3,4,5,6,7,8... and so on
AH - 1,2,3,4,5... and so on
Now,if the cap goes on forever,the FBH will obviously win the game ,causing more mid-game leavers (unless someone has a powerful item,or the FBH got ambushed by 2 or more heroes)
P.S. Sorry for my bad explanations,but you get the point right?

Level 15
I checked the map like you asked me, sorry i don't have the time to write a full review but i can say a few things.

First of all, too many imports(models, ui, etc). I mean do you really need all those? You could surely use some warcraft 3 models, i especially love the blood elf ones. If you really want a new UI, you could settle for something not so fancy. It was like i playing a different game than warcraft 3. Not to mention this can reduce your map file size, and make people download it faster on Bnet(you can host it with an auto-hostbot), many people are bored to download large maps.

Then, a few things about terrain. Did you check the terrain boards here? They got a few awesome terrain maps that you can open and get great ideas to implement in your map.

Then, it all comes to variety. People are getting bored of let's say a set of 10 heroes to play all the time. Keep adding heroes, spells, balancing and so on..

AI is a nice touch. I always loved AI maps cause you can play them solo when you don't find a game in Bnet and this can make your map popular.

And last but not least i think you should add something unique to your map. For example, the words "double kill" are used almost in all that type of games. I'm sure you can come up with something new and funny, like it has been suggested. I always loved the phrases games like "are you a retard?" maps used. Maybe you can check those for ideas.

Aside of that, if you have a motive to keep you going i think this can become a great map.

Afterall, the competition for that kind of map is really big.

You're getting a 2/5 from me, but if you work on it i'm sure you can reach 4, even 5!

Level 6
My friends say and most people say when they saw i playing my map is kinda wonderful.
Anyways the UI and all heroes. I will not remove it.The main reason why i use imported for my Heroes because most people in our place are tired of seeing models like "GROM HELLSCREAM" they keep saying its AXE so i decided to not make heroes from WC3 MODELS Naturally to distinguish my heroes from dota. I use those imported to MAKE PEOPLE SEE NEW KIND OF THINGS that they didn't see from dota.

THE TERRAIN I WILL FIND A TERRAINER.

I use the DOTA STREAK SYSTEM because i have sounds for that.If you want to have a new streak pls. provide me or tell me links about them.

Anyway thanks so much for the reviewers

Amaargard
reason 3
Kobas

and to all hivers who post at my thread thanks.

Level 6
I personaly liked the game style but i agree with Kobas theres no need for a custom interface and you shoud improve the terrain
well im giving 3/5 cuz i liked the game andd because of the decent AI

Level 6
At last it has been approved.

PLS. IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM WITH THE LOTS OF IMPORTED MATERIALS SPECIALLY ON HERO "I JUST WANT TO DISTINGUISH MY MAP FROM DOTA" and i will not use NE UI.All units of warcraft will be used as different armies so i can't use them as a heroes.
CAN YOU JUST COMMENT ON THE GAMEPLAY? or on the skills or gameplay aspects? NOT ONLY ON THE IMPORTED MATERIALS? Its 5.09 MB and it has 30 HEROES TO PLAY! so i think it can be uploaded faster than 6.0 mb greater maps.

Level 2
So i start the game and my reaction was: aauughhhtrraaaWTF what is that???? The UI is aauughhhtrraaa you write already that u don't remove the UI, if u don't remove it many Players will leave before Playing and i will never play it again cause it can't be good for my eyes.#

€: So I read that u wan't something about the gameplay.... ...Today I wanted to play an AoS which is not DotA, and yours look like a good Idea, but i can't play with this UI very long it's mmhhh it fits in a game like Hellokitty island but not in a AoS.

Level 6
I don't mind the heroes having imported models - what bothers me are the rest of the unimportant imported ressources, like the towers, merchants, the UI etc.

I might do the terraining-part for you, if you'd like :)

Okay how about this... i want to terrain my own map...so how about giving some TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS i will use to improve my terrain? Like using doodads or other textures.

Level 31
I would rate this resource 2.5/3, so I'll be generous and rate it 3/5, there are some things that bothers me. I rushed the review, some points may be missing.

1. When Map starts, I see default camera, after like 1 second it change camera and apply music with text. Do it instantly absent this interval after starting the map. Do these actions on map initialization or run trigger with actions by map initialization in order to do so.
2. I cannot see name of building that says Intelligence Heroes, adjust camera slightly.
3. Starting buildings have no portraits, change model or add portraits.
4. Hero selection have no hotkeys. I also suggest you to put hero selection button on top and not bottom of the window, optional though.
5. Many heroes, units and buildings have their selection scale size set wrongly, some have obviously too big scales and some too small, it looks ugly.
6. Learnable passive ability should have BTN icon, when it was learnt, it should have PAS icon only then.
7. I play single player with AI and my name is written as |c00f.
8. Abilities are not too informative, it could be polished in a better way, but considering this map is rather quick, long text would just disturb players. I saw some minor mistakes in the tooltips as well.
9. Music is rather intense, personally I do not like it, but some may do. It was too intense for me, but that's subjective point of view.
10. Terrain at some points is okay, but at other points it is really badly developed, for example, that dueling arena is absolutely empty. Decent terrain was only that forest, rest areas are too empty, you should put doodads and make lively not forest only, but everything.
11. I used one of the abilities, in this case it was Rhino first ability and I jumped over the boundary, then I could not come back in the game due to being behind pathing blockers.
12. Some heroes dies really quick, some not at all, a slight balance adjustment would be nice.
13. Loading screen would be nice too, optional though.

Level 6
So here is the explanation for the imba of heroes...

THIS NEW VERSION 1.0 i reduced some of the imba stats of the hero. Well if you notice some hero has HIGH HP or HIGH MANA or even HIGH AGI.It is because they must survive this kind of very fast killing arena... There skills also must fit to thier beginning stats..

DONT WORRY I STILL BALANCING HEROES AND CHANGING THEIR SKILLS...

Review

When you save the game for single player(getting tired of setting all players to insane) and load it, transportation to the mainland is disabled. This is a must-unprotect since you lost it. Second, there are ways that you could have based damage on their primary attributes, the damage always gets outdated at late game. Right now, the game has no purpose, you just capture the three fountains for victory. How about a storyline, bosses(not just that forgotten one that's too weak and doesn't respawn).

Please fix many bugs and add items. They are just too few. You could also go for a 12-slot inventory system. You could add more events, such as when a player battles a replica of himself and when There is a neutral hostile creep in the mainland.

Rating: 3/5 Great!

Last edited:
Level 14
The leviathan or something of this kind (last agi hero) is overpowered it can just explode enemies with its triple wave who have an colossal aoe and who hit three times in contact allowing to kill enemies very easily combined with its ultimate who destroys fountains like atomic bombs and his single target damage skill who allows to finish enemies who survived the triple wave this hero needs rethinking in his abilities (three damage abilities is far too much and the ultimate made very easy the fountain stealing).
While the spider cannon (forgot the name) did have 4 damaging abilities (even more excessive number) but they did less damage and his ultimate had an joke damage 350 at first level? it is worse at low level that the basic attack and in addition it was complex to target and at last level this ultimate deals 1400 damage it is far too few compared to the damage the leviathan dealt with his basic ability in contact (3*600) but it had an cool-down of 50 seconds which is excessive compared to the quality of the skill.
Also what i hated with items was the fact that you had 1/312524643754357 seconds to choose one (or else the ai will have gained levels) and most of them had 3 effects and an ability name you had no idea what it did even after buying it and there was a total of 24 items or something like this who had different abilities so i had really no clue about which item to buy maybe you should make a system where the player type what he wants and the names and the shops of the items who gives what the player wants would be written so the player could type DPS and he would see the items giving DPS the first of the list being the one giving the most.
There would be that for other properties. (like magic resistance protection slow stunt etc)
By the way i played this map because it was unprotected.