• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPGWorgenBlack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Black worgen hero made for RPG maps. Cataclysm is coming! We must make new models! Cmon, lets do that!
Credit to me

Updated. -With portrait and with claws.
- Alpha fixed, Filesize decreased
- Again updated

Keywords:
Worgen,Gilneas,Human,Alliance,Hero
Contents

RPGWorgenBlack (Model)

RPGWorgenBlack (Model)

Reviews
16:28, 11th Apr 2010 anarchianbedlam: Fix the animations, both attack animations look like he is holding a weapon. Still looks like it's feet are hooves. And take off the event object that gives it hoof footprints. It's a good idea though, we could...

M

16:28, 11th Apr 2010
anarchianbedlam: Fix the animations, both attack animations look like he is holding a weapon. Still looks like it's feet are hooves. And take off the event object that gives it hoof footprints. It's a good idea though, we could always use more worgen models.

Rejected until updated

Level 26
hrmm... i like the idea. but the execution needs some work. The wolf head on the tauren body looks fine, but dont use the spirit walker texture. Light blue body and black head dont look good together. The shoulder-pads look good (even if they are just a geomerge from the campaign screen). I dont care too much for the weapon, the blade is the wrong way, and in one of the animations he hits the enemy with the sword's hilt. This model needs toes as well, worgen dont have hooves. I dont think this model is approvable, but the potential is there.

Level 2
Nice idea! And the tauren animation fits quite well even if those worgen might be more agile... It doesn't have to be a worgen at all.
Some things I'd appreciate:
- His tail is missing! Add one!
- Give some texture and/or shading to his team-colored bracers and greaves.
- Remove hero glow and add Decay-anim for those who want to use it as non-hero unit (glow can always be attached afterwards)
- Wolf-like creatures should have some kind of 'Roar'-Spell (maybe the Beastmaster's Spell Slam)

Last edited:
Level 38
iam sorry for that. I tried to fixed that, but it wont work. Only way is to make bigger weapon, if you want to make some weapon bigger send it to me, i will make it bigger for you to fix it for worgen model. The weapons are quiet small if you attach them..I really tried to fixed it, but nothing changed. Now Iam preparing new model of worgen.