• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG_Tauren

'havin' another go at a model requested by Craka_J, for a project of his

I made this by merging the slightly edited Tauren mesh onto the 40-anim villager made by .KC

so.. i hope people will find this useful :)

Credits goes to .KC since i used the bones of his model. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/villager-64141/

Fixed many issues pointed, including movement and cut-neck bow anims :p
helpers; Dan Van Ohllus and Thrikodius

enjoy and give credit.

~Misha~

Keywords:
Mooo, it's, the, RPG, tauren, made, from, RPG, villager, skeleton, which, is, made, by, .KC
Contents

RPG_Tauren (Model)

RPG_Tauren (Model)

Reviews
11:13, 18th Feb 2011 anarchianbedlam: Looks good, works ingame. Lots of extra animation, very useful. Good job Approved

M

11:13, 18th Feb 2011
anarchianbedlam: Looks good, works ingame. Lots of extra animation, very useful. Good job
Approved

Well, it's just the Tauren mesh with animations you took(probably without permission) from someone's model. Last time I checked, the animations glitched a bit and the hands went through the horns. But I don't feel like checking again.
have you read up there? in the description? I've given credit to .KC and even linked his model.

and about the horns, i've made 'em small

Level 5
I like the overall idea. As stated before, this obviously will help people that make rpg maps with an equipment-style game. Everything is good except he looks a bit malnourished. Skinny, if you will. 4/5 now, fix the skinny part and I'll re-vote and give another opinion on this. Good work though, I'd like to see more!

it's good , but he/she is to thin , he looks like an starving tauren add more muscles

I like the overall idea. As stated before, this obviously will help people that make rpg maps with an equipment-style game. Everything is good except he looks a bit malnourished. Skinny, if you will. 4/5 now, fix the skinny part and I'll re-vote and give another opinion on this. Good work though, I'd like to see more!

ah yes.. I'd rather leave it be, editing the mesh now might (again) fuck up the anims

I seriously doubt that. The Tauren's anatomy is not the same as the villager's anatomy. As a matter of fact, they're rather different.

Thats why I used a global sequence for scaling attachment points on my RPG Skeleton model. It might be a good idea for any troublesome attachment points on this model.