• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[RPG] Trinity Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Information about this project can be found here: Link

So far i have been modding the UI and doing some of the playable areas ;)

So far the UI style is somewhat simple, I may change the whole theme to a blue style like the status panel but i will think about it.

Ideas about the UI and what would you like to see in the UI itself would be helpfull, also note that it is in an early stage of making and i am now defining the startup menu.

The pictures are of:

1. Skill Details Panel
2. Skill Evolution Panel
3. Status Panel

Attachments

• Screenshot013.Jpg
    Screenshot013.Jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 381
  • Screenshot014.Jpg
    Screenshot014.Jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 338
  • Screenshot015.Jpg
    Screenshot015.Jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 1,437
Level 3
UI looks nice ... but UI is nothing special anymore :(

Therefor I really like your ideas , with spending different points in skills etc (DNA).

What's about the mutation %?

Yeah, I'm curious about that thing too. Wtb detailed info on the mutation percentage, please :D

Level 25
People should read the first post.

It contains the link about all the information about this project on the www.udmod.com website.

Also mutation % will impact your character abilities, your character relations with others NPC's and other factors.

DNA points are used for defining the mutation % on the DNA translocator.

Also there will be a fullscreen DNA UI because it will feature branching ;)

The talent points stand for class specific passive abilities which can be learned or improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.