• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

(RPG) Portal's of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys im pretty new here and i was starting a map (RPG) *btw im not PRO with the world edit , im decent*
I need some1 to help me with the terrain *ill help too but with school and the fact that i am 1 year behind my actually school years, so i have to study very hard but i will still help*
I need some1 to help me with the scripts
I need some1 to help with the spells
And last but not least models
*I WILL GIVE YOU CREDITS*

BTW READ THE WHOLE THING

Story line:
4 *8 soon* heroes traveled years to find kel'thuzad and kill him for all the murders and genocides he have done in the Kingdom of Talaran, the heroes came back enraged that they couldn't find kel'thuzad but, the worst is to come. Kel'thuzad was hiding in the kingdom and created portals to send his massive army to kill the arch angel, he destroyed the kingdom because it was the only problem that was separating him and the arch angel now that our heroes are back probably they could rebuild and purify the city

INFO*

You will play based on the colors *or a tavern we will see*

HEROES!

You got a priest that can heal up to 3 targets *spell from an orc hero* he can revive , he can also summon a pet and he can make *secret :D*

You got a warrior : he can throw a stun hammer , Transform into a titan , he has buffs and *secret :D*

MORE TO COME

If you want to participate add me on msn or skype :[email protected] *MSN* , Dagreatmax*skype*

Status
Not open for further replies.