• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Portal spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi.
I want to make a Portal spell like Illidan in the tft campaign.
He summoned a Portal walked in it and was hide or something Oo
But I want that u can choose another point of the map where another portal will be summoned.
Can some1 help me? I don't really know how to make it :roll:
I think it's a bit like blink but the portal must stand there till Illidan walked in it Oo

Level 2
Fast answer ^^
I have choosen feral spirits and it summoned a portal but I don't know which trigger I have to make oO
Can u say me the full name? >_<
Sry I never made spells be4 :p

Level 2
My problem:
I don't know how to make it.
I know what you mean, but I don't know how to make it ^^

Level 21
In object editor, there are many abilities you can use are useful spell templates, I'm not sure your used to them or know them all yet, I suggest playing around with them and trying to see what you get.
Mass Teleport is a spell in Abilities under object editor, you can adjust its properties and make it custom.

Level 5
Hey if you still need this spell send me a private message telling EXACTLY whant you want and i will make a map showing how to do it but i would like to post it on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.