• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rpg or Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Howdy all. I'm looking for a team of people to create an epic single player adventure, it can be either an Rpg or a campaign, I'm not entirely picky about which.

The teammates I need are as follows;
Terrainers
Triggerers
Possible Modelers/skinners
Idealists (I am one of these)

Here is the current story
A thousand years ago, the Younger Gods rebelled against the rule of the Elder Gods, this rebellion was known as the War of the Gods. The Younger Gods enslaved a race of sentient metallic beings known as the Machai, they believed that since they were gods they could take what was rightfully theirs from the mortals. As the army of Machai marched on, destroying the frail resistances of the mortals, the Elder Gods were imprisioned as well as the mortals that had surrendered to the Younger Gods. A mortal was taken and thrown back in time from a parellel universe, he was known as Amon, a great warrior of his time and people. Amon witnessed the initial spark of the invasion and was able to combat the Machai, but they were too numerous for him to be of any real resistance. Though Amon proved to be a nussaince to Xaraus, the Machai general, he evaded capture time and time again, diverting enough resources and attention to finding and eradicating him. Amon used this diversion wisely and freed the Elder Gods, who in turn summoned forth Draka, a blade of unfathomable power, even to the gods. It gave the wielder endless power and invinciblity. With this blade Amon lead a resistance army into the heart of the citadel of the Younger Gods and slew Thraz'zul, ending the War of the Gods and saving the world.
Though Thraz'zul was slain, his defeat caused a surge of power, reversing the temporal energies surrounding Amon and returning him to his correct time, he remained hidden from everyone, they must never be told of what he had done or become. History, however, was never entirely accurate. Yes, Thraz'zul's physical form was destroyed, but his incorpreal form wandered the nether for a millenia, brooding and thinking out his plan, for after one thousand years of agony and torement, he has returned to exact his revenge.

Thoran had just returned from a hard day in the field, remembing his brother's constant nagging of his training he doned on his weapons and armor, only to be knocked unconscious and awaken to see the corpses of his friends and family...

Current Characters and places:
Elder Gods
Younger Gods
Amon - Thoran's brother
Seth - Thoran's best friend
Throan - Main Character, he has been genetically altered through means of alchemy (a choice of the enhanced ability will be provided in-game)
Thraz'zul - Leader of the Younger Gods
Machai - Sentient metallic beings, warriors of the younger gods
Mor'ka - Elder shaman of the L'ial Tribe
L'ial Tribe - a group of warriors and shamen
Draka - Blade of the Supreme Being
Thun'deran - Race of energy beings, very hostile
Ata'li - Massive elephant creatures, thought to be extinct
Behemoth - Legendary creature of imense power, could be controlled with the Khalai crystal
Khalai Crystal - Control device of the gods, allows control over the Behemoth
Orth - Brutal fire elemental
Erak - Red Dragon Warden, Jailor of Thraz'zul
Al'Gamand - Ancient forest ruins
Euthere - Thoran's home, now lies in ruins

The Current team:
Terrainers: None
Triggerers: None
Modelers/Skinners: None
Idealists: Arlach

Last edited:
Level 14
The project leader is the idealist? woot. Can you at least trigger poorly or something?

Level 3
True, I may be a little too hard on myself, I have a general knowledge with GUI, Jass is like trying to run through a 3" thick concrete wall for me. Terraining, I'm not so great, just I'd like to get another Idealist to possibly agree on a terrain tileset to start with, I've got mixed feelings about a few (Which is kinda why I want to do a campaign, though all the interface editing would eat any time I do have to work on it).

Status
Not open for further replies.