• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Campaign (Saexauvania) RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Key:

Important Notes

Storyline

Other Notes

Team Spots Available

Back Stories

Saexauvania

Saexauvania (SUH-vahn-YUH): The People's Republic of Saexauvania is a large, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for it's most powerful warrior, The Great King Mattias of Saexauvania. His story will be listed near the bottom towards the backstory section.

The Storyline:

After Mattias' extinction of the The New Divided Kingdom, a new foe arrives on it's shores. Greece. The Greeks have brought a massive naval fleet, including many transports of land troops to the massive country of Saexauvania. Luckily, the main city Saexauvania, named after the country, is far inland, and is safe for now. Although, the Greeks have brought their gods. The gods are weaker in this foreign land, although are still a VERY formidable foe.

The Great King Mattias has a trick up his sleeve, fortunately. After the founding of Saexauvania, Mattias created an elite military group known as Saexauvania Elite Taskforce (S.E.T.) Commanded by Sir Ramses Griff, this taskforce is a very deadly and stealthy organization used to carry out only the most important homeland missions(i.e. assassinations, town defense, etc.), and all invasive operations(i.e. taking new land.)

You play Sir Ramses Griff.

This Campaign will be highly based off Greek mythology of the Age of gods and mortals. (For Greece, obviously.) Saexauvania is based off of a country I made for Nationstates. Saexauvania has two primary goals, which it accomplishes: Keeping it's citizens happy, and keeping it's citizens safe.

This campaign will contain custom skins, terrains, and possibly voices for the dialogue.

I am looking for people who will help me create this campaign, here are a few ideas of what I could use:

• [*]Co-Writers: for the storyline, also side quests, etc. Credits as Co-Writer.

[*]Creative Thinkers: Anyone who just wants to submit ideas is welcome, you will be put in the credits as Thanks To:

[*]Map Designers: I have a few made already, but I could ALWAYS use experienced map makers to make maps as I make maps. Will be put in credits as Map Creators (With list of which maps you created.)

[*]Skin/Terrain(Tilesets)/Unit/etc Creators: Pretty self explanatory, do not steal others. I want only original content created by you. Credits in corresponding Maker section. (i.e. Skin Maker, Tileset Creator, etc.)

[*]JASS/GUI: Coders needed. Credits as Exec. Creators

[*]Voice Actors: Voices for quest dialogue. Credits as Voice Actor

Back stories:

The Great King Mattias of Saexauvania: Mattias was born to the Thracian father, Thrax, and the Dacian mother Decebala. When Mattias was young, the Greek invaded Thrace, so he, his mother, and his father left, looking for a new home. They fled north, into a territory controlled by an nation known as The New Divided Kingdom(TNDV), which no one knew existed, and ended up being the demise of Thrax and Decebala. After surviving ten years living in the woods of The New Divided Kingdom, he was hunting and came across familiar faces. A small group of Thracian soldiers, some of which he knew. They immediately recognized him as son of Thrax, and led him back to a camp of about 250 Thracians. They explained to him that they were the last remains of Thrace, and that Thrace had fallen. They needed a new leader, and put faith into the grand-son of Ares, god of war, and son of Thrax, patron of Thrace. (Thrax was born of Ares.) Mattias quickly accepted the position, and with his 75 soldiers, and 3 months, captured two small cities of TNDV. The victories came with a price, unfortunately. 57 of his soldiers had died in battle for the conquest of the two cities, leaving Mattias with only 18 Thracian soldiers, and 13 whom joined from TNDV. Ares, seeing the courage and ability of his grand-son, decided to help him by teaching Mattias and his soldiers the art of war. Mattias and his men then ran a 7 year campaign, slaughtering anyone of TNDV that chose not to join him. After defeating the leaders of TNDV, Mattias founded Saexauvania, which prospered for 56 years, until the Greek reached it's shores.

Saexauvania(Sxv): A 56-year-old(as of the starting of this campaign) country founded by The Great King Mattias and his Thracian survivors after the slaughter of TNDV. Saexauvania keeps it's populace happy, and is a very free nation. The nation has a large focus on military, and has it's own special taskforce known as the S.E.T. The nation is very large, consisting of mostly forest areas. It survives with no communication to the outside world, unless conquering land, and therefor has no allies.

Saexauvania Elite Taskforce(S.E.T.): S.E.T. is a military group of the most elite warriors of Sxv. Commanded by Sir Ramses Griff, the taskforce takes on any missions needed done by Mattias. S.E.T. can be both stealthy or aggressive, thanks to it's advanced training. One might say the only match for S.E.T. are the gods.

Sir Ramses Griff(General Ramsy): Commander of S.E.T. and is one of the top two best warriors in Sxv, second only to Mattias himself. As the S.E.T. Commander, Sir Ramses is Mattias' most trusted advisor, and is pretty much second-in-command of Sxv.

Thrax: Thrax is the son of Ares, husband of Decebala, and father of Mattias. Thrax was regarded as the patron of Thrace, but abandoned his country in the time of war to save his wife and child. Killed by the hands of the Royal Divided Guard, along with his wife, for entering The New Divided Kingdom.

Ares: (Banished)Greek god of war. Father of Thrax, Grandfather of Mattias.
Ares gave strength to Thrax, making him the most powerful warrior of Thrace. Ares had a very good relationship with Thrax, whom was his favorite child. When Thrax abandoned Thrace, Ares grew angry at Thrax, and when Thrax was confronted by Royal Divided Guard, Ares withdrew the strength he had given Thrax. Thrax was killed, along with his wife. Ares watched over his grandson Mattias(Mattias didn't know this.) due to the feeling of guilt for his parent's death. After Mattias came across the surviving Thracians and conquered two cities, Ares saw the power and courage that his grandson held. The faith Mattias had in his people, and the fate his people had in him, made Ares forget the anger that Thrax had caused him. Ares decided to help Mattias and his people by training them in the art of war. Although, it was forbidden for a god to help a Thracian, resulting in Ares' banishment from Olympus and the other gods. Ares, angered once more, disappeared.

So, there's my first 'Development Log,' I suppose you could say. Any feedback at all on how this sounds, whether good or bad is appreciated. Leave any questions below. Interested in being a part of Saexauvania? Team positions available are listed above. :goblin_yeah:

Last edited:
Level 10
I'll help. I'll find any bugs or testing if you wish. I am quite handy at making techtrees and any thing else.

I am also good with maps, you can check them out and my progress. I am also working on my own map. Would be interesting to see it.

Level 3
I'd like to be part of this. Seems big project and just starting, so promises a long and fun work ahead. I can do terrain, write story, gui. I can make sounds and music, can be voice actor. Also, to improve my skills I would like to cooperate in making 2d and 3d art, jass stuff.

Btw, I have interest and some knowledge of greek mythology, so thats even more exciting. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.