• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raven's Path, Rpg Recuitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Greetings to all of you. In the making right now, I am making an rpg. It's still up for debate whether it's made for online play or not, but as of now its one person only.
Storyline
Raven Lionheart is the main character. The land was divided up into four parts, much like a diamond shape. Leodis Lionheart, who is Raven's father, controls the north. The free willed Ranger, Jent, controls the east. The tribes of barbarions and skilled warriors reside in the south, led by Cheiftain Uthspar. And finally, on the pirate like lands in the west lies Captain Nect.
Recently, the Ranger Lord Jent has not been coming to the meetings that are made annually. In fear that the demons may be coming back, Leodis offers to send his son to check out the dangers. Raven, fully accepts the offer, wanting to prove himself as a Lord. (In a game before this, you play as Raven as a foot soldier, sneaking past his father and fighting with his people. He then proves his skill.)
Raven sets out, with his companion Alto Bainsfire, a holy priest. When he decends upon the land, it is dying. The water is a greenish acid, the plants barely hang on to life, and pathway's seem destroyed. The adventure starts right when he enters the land, seeing the landscape. Now, he must find Renkando, a keeper of a small camp, to see what he can do to help, and find out what is happening.
Main Characters
Raven Lionheart: Young lord who wishes to continuesly prove himself to his father. The reason is because he was born around the Demon Wars, and before the death of his mother in labor, a sorcerer casted a curse upon her, in turn cursing him. Now he set's out in the east, ready to fight anything that get's in his way, even himself.
Alto Bainsfire: Born to serve Raven, he was trained as a child immetiatly at the age of 3 to learn holy magic and use it efficiantly. In turn of learning respect and honor, he developed a friend instead of being a servant. His father, Ralto Bainsfire, turned on the Kingdom in the Demon Wars, joining the Demons side. Now, Alto has this great burden on him.
Rage: The old unbroken veteren. After the Demon Wars, he went to the east to find safety and peace. There, he got married and had kids, and found his inner peace. But... One day after helping train soldiers, he came home to see creatures leave his hut, with blood on them. After crushing them, he rushed into the hut to find his family dead. He rushed into the village, finding his friends dead as well. Now, with his vast military and war experience on his back, he resides at Renkado's camp, waiting for the Lord he spoke of.
Features
*Featues that are in as of now and planned to be put in.
-Great terrain and landscaping, it also calls to be able to have free will.
-Over 30 obtainabe characters are planned to join with you, allowing you to make the team of your choice
-It's supposed to be turn based, but I do not know how to configure that unfortunatly. It's also supposed to have combat settings like Fire Emblem, where weapons have counters.
-Cinematics and detail is a big part of the game
-Plenty of customization and characters paths to choose. For example, instead of having Raven go down the path of fire, you can have him be ice. At a certain level, your characters can upgrade, and you choose the path of your choice, which allows for unique groups.
-I try to make everything unique, so expect that.
Recruitment
Now, for those who are interested and want to help expand on this, this is what I need.
-Someone who is good with triggering and custom spells
-Skinner or Modeler
-Beta Testers
In recruiting you, I expect workability. As well as being able to meet regularly.
Questions?
If you have any questions of the game, post here. If you have questions for me, ask me at my page
The game as of now is posted here, expect complications at the Bandit Boss, I'm not sure of how to freeze units. Also note this is a rough sketch, more of an outline.
Here's the link... http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=arrugl
Lets get to work on a good idea, eh? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.