• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi people!

I'm making a cool new RPG map and I could use your help!

People needed:
Terrian Person
Modeler
BLP Maker
Loading Screener
Mini Map Preview Man

wewantu_01.jpg

People On The Job:

Level 6
OJOJOJO, that Uncle Sam picture was sooooo funny.... xD U deserve tons of +reps for that, anyway...

- Im NOT giving u +rep -

Now On topic, tell us more about the map, "a cool new RPG" isnt enough...

- Multiplayer or Singleplayer?
- Story involved? How many players?
- Open RPG? What kind of RPG?
- Tileset?
- Models needed?
- Heros u can pick?

And some pics please :)

Level 45
Like said, people wont get on your map straight away, MAKE the map first.
-----
These people should be asked when you are nearly finished your map:
Modeler
BLP Maker
Loading Screener
Mini Map Preview Man
--------
I suggest you plan it yourself then set what you need to do, then after you have set up the basic core, ask a terrainer, onces thats done, work on the map and use ingame wc3 models until you have nearly finished the map, then add the rest in by asking some of the guys i said you need last.

Level 8
here how to get a good team and acutly get a project done

1. have your entire idea written out or aleast you know what you wan't so you can easily explain to people
2. be able to do your own concept art(I hate duches that wan't to lead projects yet can't even do basic concept)
3.be able to share your own load of work.
4. be more motivated then the rest your team and set a good example.

also spend some time doing your concept and kinda create all the stuff you need. for example in my redemption project I send all my new team members the story,unit stats,history as well as concept art to demistrait what I need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.