• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG IDeas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi! This RPG's probably one of the wc3 largest and most UNIQUE RPG projects. (Talking about map size, and content). This RPG's gonna have a very unique crafting system, Gem system(Gem will be applied to hero and will give stats, and can be upgraded).

Ideas I need:
1. Unique abilities picked at level 15 that will help the hero but not with physical stats.. I'm looking for about 4 of them. I've thought already of: Exp bonus(15%),Crafting chance increase(25%).(Instant hero revive-kinda sucks).(Gold bonus)

2.Other unique ideas such as the previous. Maybe something interesting to happen when a player reaches level 60?(MAX LVL 90, need to keep them interested)

3. Other unique features.(Map already has casting system, Dungeon teleport stones, anti-afk system, 1 item type per hero.

Level 6
Some people play not so much time as the others, so this is their way to catch up faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.