1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

RPG High Elf

Submitted by Tenebrae
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I was pretty surprised when I found how easy it is to manipulate the vertices of the original model and make it look totally different. This is the first model with which I applied that. I find this one much more elf-like than that elven rogue model I submitted a while back.

Permission is give to use and edit this model for your own purposes. You may also upload your own versions, as long as credit is given where it is due.
Permission to redistribute this model is prohibited.
If any bugs are found, General Frank has my permission to edit it.

*Update: Filesize has been lowered.

Keywords:
elf, blademaster, demon hunter, warrior, rpg, ranger, role, playing
Contents

RPG High Elf (Model)

RPG High Elf (Model)

Assets
Reviews
20:04, 3rd Jun 2008 General Frank: Model works nice and performs well. Excellent addition to your RPG models.
  1. 20:04, 3rd Jun 2008
    General Frank:

Model works nice and performs well. Excellent addition to your RPG models.

2. EmawWyvern

EmawWyvern

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its fairly good, but it looks like you got a little lazy on the pants, and its a simple edit. 3/5

3. Videogamer010

Videogamer010

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Decent, though the feet look like wood blocks, pants and armor a lil sloppy. 3.5/5

4. Ardnived

Ardnived

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    mhm I agree with the others, you should also make a female version I think, as elves are often used/characterized that way. Just think it would be a good Idea, all you woud really have to do is make the model slimmer and more shapely

5. Childeric

Childeric

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good addition to your collection. Legs are definitely blocky though. I haven't checked it in game yet, it might not look as bad. Still, great job though!

6. Tenebrae

Tenebrae

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    armor? what armor?

7. Arthail

Arthail

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome dude, your models are pretty good...

Please make one with a ehavy armor, but not only with a Skin (I akready amde it, always credit to you) but with armor models such as shoulders, helmet, gaunlets, Body Suit....

8. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmm... looks prety good ...
    but the pants sux like hell (sorry for that xD)
    make it better and you will get a 4/5

9. Mad_Sick

Mad_Sick

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice model! very useful for RPG about high elves 5/5

10. Videogamer010

Videogamer010

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hes not half naked man his chest piece is a piece of armor with green on it. unless his skin is gray which is a lil awkward for High Elves

edit: unless its a shirt of some sort but still that goes into my category of "armor related items"

11. Ardnived

Ardnived

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm just saying I think a female version would be very useful, I certainly could use it

12. Tenebrae

Tenebrae

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    oh, well in that case, yes he's wearing "armor". But yes, it's a gray shirt with a green vest.

I've considered making female versions of some of these RPG models, but I'm still kinda having trouble finding a decent model to base them off of cuz... well, obviously, women have a different anatomy, and I'm not sure I could edit this model enough to make it very accurate.

Could you guys tell me exactly why the pants suck so much, cuz then I might be able to fix it?

13. Ardnived

Ardnived

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm not sure about much about modelling and the such, but if this makes sense I suggest Jaina.

14. BanananaHead

BanananaHead

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Jaina? That's hard...because he'd have to make the model orpg acceptable [ex: be able to use multiple weapons and not look stupid...(eex: jaina's attack anim + sword = ...just plain stupid)] but still...all you have to do is add longer hair...acual lips...small nose and chin + biggers eyes and smaller eyebrows + private parts and smaller muscles :grin:

15. Ardnived

Ardnived

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I see what you mean...

16. Arthail

Arthail

Resources:
    Resources:
    It good dude but a suggest.. Make the human models or the armored models... The variants.. With variants in the heads, it would be great...

Youc an pick the head of: Huther, Knight, Arthas.... Grunt, Thral... Lich, Squeleton, Necromancer.... Huntress, Maiev....

17. Tenebrae

Tenebrae

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    well, the problem isn't with the faces, I've got plenty of resources I could use for female heads. What I meant was the body. Obviously, I can't make it out of the model I've been using for these RPG models, and Jaina's would be a bit problematic. Animations are no problem, because I can use animations from different units (for example, this elf guy was based off of the blademaster, but he has demon hunter attack anims). But Jaina's might not work because of the cape, the shoulder pad, and the simple fact that I just don't like that model very much. But I think I might be able to find something to use for that. We'll see in the not-too-distant future.

18. Ardnived

Ardnived

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    well that qould be most excellent :smile:

19. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    about the pants ... you should make it short you know what i mean?
    so you can see the legs