• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RPG-ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hmm, well ive been chatting with "someone", so i havent had time to get in here in a while.

Level 7
"I've got my eye on you" If you could pull your eye out, reach through the internet, and put it on Vercas, then maybe...You've got a glass eye! But what would happen if you couldn't get it back? You'd be a cyclopes until you bought a new one right? That'd be awesome man!

Level 4
Like you said Vercas you need all those requirements, but there's got to be a main story like besto said. Not always following it but getting that main story and main quest outfitted to be awesome. See a few other games have this one quest line that you should follow but have other different ones. Orpgs that follow those are always fun.

Level 21
WHY THE FUCK MUST I ALWAYS QUOTE MYSELF?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!????!!!!!
"haha
dragoonzombiexani.gif

Well Open RPGs need a story, more races and classes, strange quests, different creep zones with level requirments...
Ralle made a tutorial
boredg.gif
"
LOOK AT THE RED words!!!!
And a story means a quest at all =3

Level 8
hei im new to this group i like (Some) RPG's veary much i always try to make one myself but fail quz i lack of ideas :/

Level 2
hello my new map is ready and now i have a problem:How can i upload it that can everyone see my map and not only i pleas help me

Level 8
Look at the command and conquer group
Then... Let's count from 1 to 10000 in every post
I say 1 ; the next person says 2, and so on to 10000
No double-post with 2 numbers ok?

2<---------- muhahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.