• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RPG by Orion: part I, v 0.90

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

RPG by Orion: part I, v 0.90 (Map)

Level 2
It's is single player RPG, 1st part of the trilogy. This map is realy well made, tested map.
But it's RUSSIAN language, because I'm from Russia (sorry for my may be bad english). I've been doing it for several weeks. I finished it quite long ago (almost in the end of the summer, 2004), but I've released it only now (march, 2005).

It's my first map and it was done long ago so you won't find there any custom models, skins, spells etc. but it realy well done and i recommend to try it for all who knows russian (may be others will find it interesting too).

Features of the map:
- interesting story, gameplay, a lot of dialogues (you can interrupt it :)).
- new abilities (your first hero not the only (single) hero), monsters, heroes.
- accurate ballance. map is hard and has 2 difficulties. Be shure that difficulty will only increase up to the end of the map. I gave special attention to the difficulty ballance.
- more than 3 or 4 hours of hard interesting play!

If you find any bugs or you simply have something to tell me feel free to email me to [email protected]. I'll be very glad to receive any your suggestions and comments.

It's really worth to look at this map!!! Enjoy!

Level 2
This map has been downloaded more than 100 time and only one comment! Please, write smth! I'll be very pleased to know your opinion.

What about translation of the map: Sorry, in the nearest future i'm defintly not going to translate it. I have no time.

Я надеюсь, что хоть люди, знающие русский, смогут оценить эту по-настоящему хорошую, протестированную трудную карту. Напишите пожалуйста хоть что-нибудь!!!

Level 1
I know little of the Russian tongue; only its alphabet, yes, no, hello, goodbye, and thank you; however, i am interested in it and will play it soon, whether I can fully understand it or not.

Level 2
2 Wiccan_Nazgul: Heh, I realy wonder why u interested in this map. Did anybody advice u to play it? But anyway, i hope you'll enjoy it. It'll be very nice to know your opinion.
P.S.: How russian fonts display on your PCs? Do americans etc. have them?