• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RP MAP looking for Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there, this is The map maker of SOTDRP.

We are searching for a few good terrainers for our project, our map has been released to public for about two weeks. At the moment, we are thinking about expanding the project on several brand new terrains.

If you enjoy RPing and would love to make a terrain for a RP map, please leave a msg here or simply go to our website at sotdrp.freeforums.org.

Actually Revellion, he is REQUESTING terrainers for his project, so he posted in the right place.

If you send me a copy of the map to look over along with a well detailed word document containing exactley what you want I might be able to help you. I haven't terrained an RPG before, but I have done a few showcase terrains, and it will take me time to finish, especially because Im busy (school & a job, etc), I have like 3 maps on the burner already and RPG maps tend to be pretty big.

Status
Not open for further replies.