• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request|Terrainer for new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im working on a new project that is called "WoWRP" from the name you can guess i need a terrainer to build up world of warcraft, you can also guess its gonna be a rp map but not just any rp map, you will rp the lore of warcaft from the start of Warcraft III The Burning Legion.
i know there is a map like it ("Medivh's Prophecy") but what i want to do is very diffrent from it, in this map you decide the destiny of the heros, you can choose if you want that arthas will even be in there, or you can play just the story of sylvana or kael, its gonna be a bit like SotDRP but also D&D and WoW.
i dont want to copy anything so i need the map of warcraft to start from scratch but im not a very good terrainer, i can do everything else but i want the terrain to look very good and similar to world of warcraft.
if you want to take the job send me a PM and i will give you some more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.