• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request - Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need a good terrainer who can terrain a map to look like world of warcraft, its not really easy project cause i think its hard to terrain world of warcraft but im not a terrainer so...
its for a personal project for me and my friends so just if u want to help me to terrain the map send me a PM that will be really great :grin:

Level 16
Lol world of warcraft models you want eh? Well I have alot of wow models/sky/terrain/spells and skins.

But I don't think I will be helping you. But just to let you know. It's not the terrain that makes the game good. It's how the game is made and what you do, that attracts people.

Don't make someone take a long time uploading models and trying to use them to terrain your map. Some wow models will make your map a huge file.

Level 3
A.i need the map to look like world of warcraft but not too detailed so it wont be so hard, just basic stuff like the sunwell and lordaeron and the frozen throne, cause im making a map for my friends that will be like the campigan but not exacly like the campigan(like he start as arthas but the story can change like the reason he goes to northrend and all of this) but basiclly i just need the map

B."BloodRedSandman died on us ><! " .....whaaat....?....ehh...? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.