• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Looking for a Terrainer

Greetings.

I'm doing my own map project with another player. I'm not bad in terraining, but I don't know pretty much how to make somesort of ''advanced terraining'', by this I mean like in the photo in the post. I'd like to make terraining like that in my own map, but first of all, I don't know where to start OR how to make that, secondly, I'm going to be really busy in real life and I'd need to get next version from my map to be finished and all it needs is a perfect terraining. It's always easy to edit/improve the terraining that has already been made, but what comes to the actual creation of terraining, I don't know how to begin with it.

Anyway, I'm requesting that someone on HiveWorkShop would help me to make perfect terraining that would fit in my map, the one who can do terraining such as in the photo and create something like it in my map, shall receive his name in the map and of course reputation points.

Thank You For Reading!

Edit: I found a terrainer for me, thank you for reading anyway!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.