1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Royal Sorceress

Submitted by ~Nightmare
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Well I supposed I should upload this individually rather than replacing/updating my Master Sorceress skin since it is different. Yeah, unlike the Royal Serpentine, this is more fancier :>

Because of my Royal Serpentine skin, I actually got more comfortable with alpha channels.

I'll quote Aph again.
Keywords:
royal, sorceress, gold, fancy, master, beauty, beautiful
Contents

Royal Sorceress (Texture)

Reviews
01:10, 2nd Dec 2015 Archian: Lightning and shading is great! Wraps nicely on the model. Loving the face and the dress/armor. Great details! Nice use of team color! I grant this texture a Director's Cut rating!
  1. 01:10, 2nd Dec 2015
    Archian: Lightning and shading is great! Wraps nicely on the model. Loving the face and the dress/armor. Great details! Nice use of team color! I grant this texture a Director's Cut rating!

2. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    OLD
    [​IMG]
    NEW
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  3. Windrunner29

Windrunner29

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    It's pretty awesome ~Nightmare ! :D

4. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love it that you always post a higher quality version.It's awesome for someone like me who doesn't give a damn about map size

5. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I will always, because people like you damn like high quality textures and doesn't mind his/her map's size :D

6. Mr. Gameplay Knowledge

Mr. Gameplay Knowledge

Resources:
    Resources:
    The model reminds me on a Evil Queen.

7. The General

The General

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would appreciate it if you continued to make more skins in this style my map could benefit greatly from it.

8. DragunovCh

DragunovCh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Woooow! its priceless and useful as f*kin hell <3 5.1/5

9. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Which models you would you like to have this on? ;P

10. Apheraz Lucent

Apheraz Lucent

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Wall of text just because I love you :razz:

You can swap Archers to Jainas and vice versa with very little modifications, but you gotta work to wrap Sorc on something else :)

Well yeah
    I love this one, and I'm not kidding. The outfit is fantastic and really looks like an Epic Sorceress - the kind of a Hero you'd play or a Boss you'd have to fight. Really powerful appearance and lovely color scheme - mystique indeed - perfect for a Sorceress.

The wrapping job you did with the choker and the skirt are plain awesome, I'm impressed. This skin of yours is one of them sorceresses who are fully clothed, and just as sexy as any under-gowned bimbo in silly fantasy armor with more cleavage than mana capacity and who'd die from a single tap on the back :grin:

However, the color of her skin is a bit off from Warcraft human units, which tends to be a bit more saturated and towards yellow. The face and cleavage colors aren't matching too, so you should fix that. Highlight on the boots could be moved a bit more down, so that it hits the edge of the boot. Heart-shaped cleavage is just stunningly well done on such a horrible chest wrap, awesome work! I'd like to see more make-up here tho, just a plain eye shadow of a very subtle color would do such a dramatic improvement. I'm actually going to have to study the perfect re-wrap of her hair once lol, you got it so right, which many skin artists tend to have a heart attack with, well done. It could use a bit harsher lines like the original, but it's good as it is if you don't want to experiment about a bit more.
    For such an outstanding clothing, her crown seems a bit lost tho. Remember this too, you can use her ears texture to add even more of the crown (ears stick through her hair, I figured that dandy thing while skinning my Silver Rose). Also, tried with shoulder-pads TC? Would be a shame if only a part of the skirt was team colored.

Overall, 5/5 no doubt. Not a new idea, but it's a brand new representation of one.
    Marvelous :)

+10

11. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Thanks for that loving wall of text tho.

The skin of the boobs was rather different because I wanted to change the color of the face too, but it was an epic fail, so I forgot about it. The crown part was the one I have been so have many time with thus, when wrapped on the model it seems it lost its definition. So maybe following you with the ear part could work. For the hair, finally, got it right ;P. I don't know about the shoulderpads being TC, but I could try.

The choker was an experiment at first, but it look beautiful when wrapped on <3
    Oh yeah, you could notice that the face is the face of my master sorceress, I did not touched it :D

12. The General

The General

Resources:
    Resources:
    Knight, Priest, Footman, SpellBreaker, Dark Wizard, Apprentice Wizard, Bandit Lord, Bandit, Captain, Warden, Glaive Thrower, Shaman, Orc Warlock, Stormreaver Warlock, Acolyte, Ghoul, Lich, Shade, Dark ranger, Satyr, Pit lord, Eredar Warlock, Felguard, Succubus, Doom Guard, Revenant And finally Firelord.

Special features: The Firelord to have black flames instead of red and The Ghoul to have a evil yellow left eye.

PS sorry if this is an extensive list I had a big demon cult in mind when I said greatly also I'm not in any rush here you can take your time.

13. Bloody Wolf

Bloody Wolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    what do you mean "priceless"? :goblin_jawdrop:

14. DragunovCh

DragunovCh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Her clothes :$

15. Apheraz Lucent

Apheraz Lucent

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    One re-skin of a complete texture can take as much time or even more than the process of creating texture itself. That's insane amount of work for having all units look alike. One re-skin would be a lot to ask for already :)
    It ain't that simple.

16. The General

The General

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know that's why I said I'm in no rush

17. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Slightly updated the face and boobs a bit. Added TC on the shoulder pads

18. Apheraz Lucent

Apheraz Lucent

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Good job! Her face looks much better now. And the skin tones match! :grin:

Also, new TC now makes it not stand out, but rather complete the skin.