• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] RoundSet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone
Im working on an arena map and i need a simple trigger that for Even numbers sets Team 1 as Attacker team and sets team 2 as Protectors, and for Odd numbers Unlike that , ive used a lot of math formula to create a general trigger but its not worked so i tried to set them manually, but its not working yet
I wonder if someone creates such trigger for me

Level 4
Woah, Maker is a boss :O
I would just do something like making 3 triggers, where 1 is for when team 1 is attacking, the 2nd trigger to make team 2 attacking. And a third trigger that runs at the end of each round that says if turn = 1, then run trigger team 1 is attacking, else if turn = 0, run trigger team 2 is attacking.

And at the start of each of these triggers, it would set the turn to the other number. For example, if it was team 1's turn to attack, the trigger would run for team 1 because turn = 1. At the start of the team 1 attacking trigger, it would set turn = 0, so that the next time the turnchooser trigger comes around, it would run the trigger for team 2 attacking.

Lol Mods. Totally made it simpler than my solution

Status
Not open for further replies.