• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ROSE Online has Gone...(HOWEVER!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Well, at least now it being pay-to-play, you can pretty much rely on them not wiping accounts now, which is the most important thing. Because now if they do it, it'll cost them business :p .

Saddest thing is they still dont have any Amrican servers, even though thats where most of the non-Korean players are. Instead we would still have to settle for European servers.
-VGsatomi

Level 8
There are many other fun MMORPGs for free, heres a list: (If you are interested, Google it, lazy person!)

Knight Online - W-O-W, this game is expanding quickly and is probably one of the best out there!
Rubies of Eventide - This one is fun. I can sit here for hours playing it.
Gunbound - This isn't really a RPG, but it's MMO! I like this one, it's a really fun game, and I'm jealous of those Koreans intelligence and dexterity in programming!
Rakion - From the makers of Gunbound comes Rakion, a strategy-RPG twist that makes the whole game fun!

BTW, you all might as well delete ROSE Online, as it takes up half a gig on your computer..

Level 2
I played Rakion back in beta. It was great, hefty deal of blood and the Ninja class has big boobs.

ROSE was crap. Always lagging, too cutesy. The first enemy was a jellybean. A jellybean.

Well, thats my 2 cents...

Status
Not open for further replies.