• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Rocks Lordaeron

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I was looking for more realistic looking rocks for a project, so I modified the texture of the small simple rocks of Lordaeron for a bit of variety. It's not perfect, but it can be very useful.

Recommendation: These types of models are best seen with the camera far away, close up or too large, you could notice small imperfections in the texture as seen in the video, so you could avoid close-ups.

How to use?
* Save or replace the texture in the file path (Warcraft III\_retail_\Doodads\lordaeronsummer\rocks\lords_rock) So this change applies to all rocks in lordaeron summer.

Contents

Rocks Lordaeron (Texture)

This looks really good, and actually fits in quite well with the HD graphics, I think it looks better than the original tbh. Still a bit strange that for such a high res texture the details look so blurry at distances that aren't that close. Is there any way at all for you to sharpen it up even more?

This looks really good, and actually fits in quite well with the HD graphics, I think it looks better than the original tbh. Still a bit strange that for such a high res texture the details look so blurry at distances that aren't that close. Is there any way at all for you to sharpen it up even more?
Thank you. I have no idea but I'll check it out

Level 6
Hello, could you provide a complete user manual. I am a beginner and I have been trying for a long time without making it work properly in the world editor. What should I do~~~