RoC mechanical units Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I was very upset that Blizzard never reforged properly the Reign of Chaos versions of the:
- Orc Catapult,
- Night Elven Ballistae,
- Gnomish Flying Machine.
So I decided to make it for them.
The models are using ingame textures.
Previews
Contents

RoC Catapult Icon (Icon)

RoC Flying Machine Reforged (Model)

RoC NE Ballistae (Model)

RoC NE Ballistae Icon (Icon)

RoC NE Ballistae Missile (Model)

RoC NE Ballistae Portrait (Model)

RoC Orc Catapult Portrait Reforged (Model)

RoC Orc Catapult Reforged (Model)

Level 19
Could be used for the First War now, since Demolishers are in Warcraft III Reforged and the Orcish Horde use them instead...

And would be handy if the Human faction had also a Catapult of their own and probably a edit of the Hidden Resource Model...

Level 3
we have left only the NE ballista to make hehehe)
I was looking at the differences between the ballista and the glaive thrower last week, and noticed that the changes in the classic models were very minor, the back wheel base is narrower on the ballista, there's more wood on the "bow" part at the front, and the back end doesn't shoot forwards like the glaive thrower, so you could very likely just take the existing Reforged glaive thrower model and tweak it.

And if you're really wanting to get the RoC models back, there's also the gyrocopter :peasant-thinking:
Great job on the catapult!

Level 19
I decided to put all models in one bundle cuz they are pretty simple. Even Substandard in terms of effort for modeling.
I added Icon for NE ballistae and Orc Catapult.
Flying machine doesn't need icon imho. As well as portrait i you can use the ingame model for portrait.

Level 12
I am freaking glad we have this.

First thing I've done when opening Reforged editor was to look for them, I was freaking disapointed they weren't there anymore.

Not only does it reduce the model variety we have, it also breaks all maps using both RoC and TfT version of models (broke in the sense that some maps were using both models as different units).

Thank you very much!

Level 4
I decided to put all models in one bundle cuz they are pretty simple. Even Substandard in terms of effort for modeling.
I added Icon for NE ballistae and Orc Catapult.
Flying machine doesn't need icon imho. As well as portrait i you can use the ingame model for portrait.
friend very good models! by the way I think you forgot to add the mdx of the flying machine