• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rl Maple Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
In the past months Clan Blue has been working on RL Maple Mall. We think it should be out soon, our Trigger Editor (BlueBerryWizard) will be done all the UI and triggers soon. After that I will make the Terrain, and finish up the map. We are believed to have it out in 1-2 months.

To condone or condemn?

I was just searching to see if any leaks on RL Maple Mall got out and your posting came up Mikey4555... lol
We where not supposed to even notify anyone that RL Maple Mall was in the works untill we could give them a preview and talk about the game. Seeing however that your where very vague in your description of RL Maple Mall I do not condemn your posting this. :D

As for those of you who are very curious, the only way you're going to learn anything of RL Maple Mall is to bribe someone or to join Clan Blue. :grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.