• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Risk help (control point conquering trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So i am making a star wars risk and im pretty far into the triggering. i have 85 cities in like 20 regions total and they are all set up so that..

1. they are all randomly divided up amongst the players (including towers)
2. they are all given a guard unit in the circle of power
3. when a unit in the circle is killed and none is left the killer unit goes into the circle and gets control of the city

unfortunately sometimes the killing unit and defender are killed simultaneously and the city enters this neutral mode where it belongs to neutral, and when u move out of the region nothing happens except the unit is placed back in the center of the circle of power. it isn't neutral hostile as the tower doesn't fire on players units. so i was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on solving this problem? preferably a trigger that runs every 5 seconds to scout if a building is under neutrals control and give it to player brown (that slot isn't playable). +rep to anyone who atleast tries to help.

Level 6
Yea i think game check every short period will help, but you can add to that checking trigger that if Unit ( controlled by (Player 1)), give control of that your town to ( Player 1) and each for every player

Hope I helped you out for any further questions I'll be around...:pal:

Status
Not open for further replies.