• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Control Point System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey all! I need some major help making a control point system. The way I want it to work is that when a circle of power owned by player 6 has no other allied units by it, and an enemy unit comes by it , the ownership is transfered to player 12 and vice versa. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks:wthumbsup:

Level 12
I made a risk control point system as a spell recently

Its not approved, but it could help you (meaning its in the "Pending Spells" section, sub-sect from spells)

Risk Map Control Points System

I suggest you learn more about triggers, so you don't need to ask, just get it done the way you want :thumbs_up:

*Please Note
The system I made is for risk-mappers who don't want to do all that endless clicking (GUI-ers of course)
It may be a bit overkill for your map, but it will definitely fit your purpose

If you would like to mess with the system you can, but until you know EXACTLY what your doing, just copy the triggs and edit the copies (I would also disable them until your finished, then enable when you test them, vice-versa for the original triggs your not messing with)

Level 8
Thanks man! Although I didn't quit copy your system, looking at your triggers really helped me in getting Control points to work in my map. Big thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.