• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ownership on Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, I'll try to explain myself the best I can, I have a building, a tower, a circle (pad) and a region at the circle, when a unit takes control of the circle, he will gain control of the building and the tower aswell. I don't really understand how to do this, since there is no event for a unit taking control of a circle or a region, could anyone give me a hand? I would appreciate it with my whole heart

Level 5
But it can only occur when the owner has no units at the building, and if noone else but 1 unit is on the circle, the unit is stuck on the circle, I figured out the thing you posted to me for a few minutes ago, now I just need the unit to stay on the circle

x3m

x3m

Level 3
If you got a lot of towers and buildings and that, I would say that region them all must be extra work. If this is the case, then i would suggest to have a unit wihin range event. Then you don't need all those regions, this works for all. Yet if it's only like 1 or 2 building groups, I think squiggy's will work just fine :).

Level 5
Only have 3 circles :p
  • Dublin
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Dublin <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Units in Dublin <gen> owned by (Owner of Erebor [Mirkw] 0052 <gen>)) is empty) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of Erebor [Mirkw] 0052 <gen> to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Guard Tower 0103 <gen> to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Change color
&

• Map inizitiation
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set RandomNumber = (Random integer number between 1 and 12)
      • Unit - Change ownership of Mount Gundasad [Grey Mountains] 0205 <gen> to (Player(RandomNumber)) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Withered Heath [Grey Mountains] 0372 <gen> to (Player(RandomNumber)) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Cárn Dust [Grey Mountains] 0376 <gen> to (Player(RandomNumber)) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Guard Tower 0371 <gen> to (Player(RandomNumber)) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Guard Tower 0373 <gen> to (Player(RandomNumber)) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Guard Tower 0377 <gen> to (Player(RandomNumber)) and Change color
You think these are good?

x3m

x3m

Level 3
Your map initialization... It could end up with one player owning all of the buildings. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.