• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger ownership {giving ownership of an income building when entering a region}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
How do i make a trigger that does: Unit enters region. give ownership of a building next to the region and make an income of 10g every 90 sec?

If the building is already there you could just make it like this.

• Events
    • Unit - unit enters region
  • Actions
    • Unit - Change owner of (for example) Farm 0001 to (owner of (entering unit) and change colour.

Level 5
No problems. Just tell me if you need help with something else ;)

Well do you know how to make a trigger that does
  • Actions
    • Unit - Change ownership of Dwarven Castle 0004 <gen> to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Change color
    • Unit - Change ownership of Guard Tower 0036 <gen> to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Change color
    • Unit - Change ownership of Guard Tower 0037 <gen> to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Change color
    • Unit - Change ownership of Dwarven Tower 0034 <gen> to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Change color
    • Unit - Change ownership of Dwarven Tower 0035 <gen> to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Change color
That i want the event to be is that a player buys the place like in war of the lost kingdoms but how

Status
Not open for further replies.