• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of the Guardians ORPG - Need team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Rise of the Guardians ORPG - Need members

Warcraft III: Rise of the Guardians

by ExecutorWar

Member Recruitment

* Terrainer - Must have an Experience
* Spell-Makers - Knows GUI/vJass
* Coder - Knows GUI/vJass
* Beta Testers - anyone can be beta testers

Current Members:

* ExecutorWar - Idealist
* doomhammer99 - GUI/vJass Coder

Level 2
I can put some stuff together if you'd like some help on the terrain. I just reinstalled and have none of my previous work. Let me know if you are interested.

Level 4
I can put some stuff together if you'd like some help on the terrain. I just reinstalled and have none of my previous work. Let me know if you are interested.

It's okay. but we need an experienced terrainer. but you can be part of the project don't worry. I'm not finished with the map yet. i must make an outline before you guys can work. :D dont worry, take this an opportunity.

and thanks for the reply. :) just subscribe in our threads, After finishing few more details/screenies i'll post the outline.

again, thanks.

Level 2
I'm working on a terrain for an AoS. I'll make sure you get the screenshots when I get it all worked out.

Can you post links to the other threads?

Level 4
I'm working on a terrain for an AoS. I'll make sure you get the screenshots when I get it all worked out.

Can you post links to the other threads?

alright. anyway, the thread to RotG is in my sig. I made so many changes but it's not yet updated. doom and i are working on it.

Level 3
Hey I don't know if this recruitment is still open but i want to help this map for sure!! I can do terraining and also some GUI-based triggers, quests and stuff, waves and such... I'd really like to participate :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.