• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of The Goblins and Tauren

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Rise of The Goblins and Tauren (Map)

Reviews
10:31, 23rd Jul 2013 Orcnet:
Take it easy on the poor kid :p

Hey, here are some links to helpful things. Most important, read the rules. You must have a description or the map will be rejected. Thats no fun, trust me I know.

Second, I can tell by the minimap that there are large areas of empty space and 1 solid tile. Try to mix it up a bit and add variations to landscape. Read beginner's guide to map-making. Its a great help. Also, how is your english? If you have trouble with it, you can try to find someone to help you write a description.

This map will likely be rejected unless you make the changes fast. Don't worry if that happens. You can fix the description and the terrain and update the map. Don't start a new thread. Just update this one. Once you think its ready contact a moderator and ask them to review it again.

I have done this and they are good about getting old maps approved after changes have been made.

Good luck!!!

and what is the meaning of credit

Credits are like the end of a movie when the words roll up the screen and tell you who made the film and who all the actors were and who made the costumes and held the lights and made the music.

For a map its the same. You need to list every one who made a model or icon or anything in the game that was not from the original blizzard game. You can list them like this:

WoodElfAssassin skin by Legal_Ease
Goblin Hero model by Mr. Goblin
Hey Ho! music by Naughty by Nature

Except, you know for the stuff in your map. I just made that stuff up, it would be really silly to have Wood Elves and Goblins fight to Naughty by Nature ... or would it be really coooool?