• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Rise of Heroes v0.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Rise of Heroes
by "Aspect"
As the prefix says, it is an RPG map. Firstly you are going to choose from the heroes you want to play with. But since this is the first version, there is only one playable race (yes, there are going to be more of them in later version).

Storyline
Not to spoil the content, I will only introduce you to the storyline. There`s a world called Sunmoon where the events takes place. There are four dominating races: Humans, Shamans (yes, it is a race here:)), Dragons and Blood Wraiths. You choose the Blood Wraiths.

Blood Wraiths have appeared in this world a generations ago but now there is noone who knows from where they have come. Since they and their magic is still unknown to the other races they are mostly trying to avoid any contact with them. Since no one wants to live near them, they have settled in the plains of Rockhedge, now mostly known as the Blood Garden. Living out of touch, far away from civilization, some dark magic seems to have settled this region.

You will play the young assassin named Xythil, which is going to finish her trainings to become member of a Shadow Council which leads these people. On her first tasks she is going to find out the origin of the dark magic.

Gameplay
Throughout the game you are mostly playing only with your hero. The story develops in quest. There are some quests which will include a helping units. The xp-rate is reduced since Im planning to make this map longer (presumably there will be 3 champters for every race). The map includes a random drop from mobs, and 100% chance drop from bosses.

Instructions
When you will be chosing maps, chose the RoH-Beginning one. In this map you will choose your hero and then you will play the map/maps made for him.
There are still some Game messages, but they are unimportant for the player, they are here just for testing purposes.
There are also some commands, -godmode (kill in a single hit), -godmode off (do not forget to turn it off!!), -phase, -reset (which will reset the quest to the beginning), -cinematics off, -cinematics
IMPORTANT: There is one quest which may not work, it is the eight one ( - investigate The Uma`ni birthplace). You have to investigate this region. This quest did not worked for me, but my friend did it, I don`t know how it is posssible. So, if you investigate the whole region, and it still won`t make the quest completed, use command -sp21.

P.S.
I have mentioned one command, -phase. if you find a bug, you can use this command, it will show you the current phase (some number) and you can write it down. Then when you will be reporting the bug, you can just write that phase 20 cannot be completed. You won`t have to write the quest where you have to investigat blah blah blah... :)

I think that is all for introduction, so here are some screens.

SCREENSHOTS
i38u.jpg

zkr8.jpg

az95.jpg

kczj.jpg

Attachments

• RoH v0.9a.rar
    432.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.