• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of Anger RPG v.1.8 b

Darkshadow95 Presents

Rise of Anger RPG v.1.8 b
Created by Darkshadow95/SadCyclops

Map Info:

HOW TO PLAY:

At first you have to choose either a male villager or a female villager, which can learn from 16 different classes if you reach level 10 (split in male and female classes). Each class can rank up twice, giving new heroes with better and new abilities.

GENERAL INFORMATION:

-maximum level: 100
-ultimate spell for each class on level 75 (rank 3)
-1 to 6 players
-huge map
-a lot of dungeons
-multiplayer makes it much easier
-save load system
-needs a couple of hours to play through it

UNIQUE STUFF AND FEATURES:

-custom XP gain system
-saving the save code directly in the WC3 file
-a lot of Easter Eggs
-an optional story
-all units, abilities and items are unique and custom
-integrated minigame "Greedisgood"
-each class has got an ultimate spell on rank 3 and level 75
-a lot of different molded quests
-detailed description of every enemy
-automatically saves your hero progress
-works with WC3 Reforged

Some other stuff about the map:

You should check out the QUESTS in the left upper corner to learn how to play this game, because it is a little different to similar games in WC3.

I also recommend to spend time to check out what you can do in which region of the map (questgivers, shops, class teachers and so on).

Screenshots:

Detailed World:
Play in a detailed world, where war hides everywhere.

full

Terrain:
Explore hidden places and enter new regions.

full

Peace:
You do not have to fight all the time, just enjoy the peaceful places ...

full

Hate:
... or the not so peaceful places.

full

Classes:
Depending if male or female, you can choose between 16 different classes if you have reached level 10 with your Villager.

full

Doing Quests:
Complete a lot quest of different styles. You can decide which ones you do and which not. It is about delivering, collecting, killing, defending and many other types.

full

Crossing Rivers:
Walking around all day is too boring. In this game you need to enter a ship to discover new areas.

full

Heal at statues:
You can heal your hero at Sacred Statues very fast.

full

Anti-Class-Abuse-System:
To make the game balanced, it is allowed to have each class ONCE a match. Therefore I have created a system, which makes it impossible to have twice the same class in one match (even with save-load you are not able to have the same class as another player).

full

Bar:
Even when you have a rest from fighting, you can spend your time with funny things, like having a drink at the bar.

full

Gambling:
You can also gamble if you rushed far enough. There is also a minigame added.

full

Ranking up:
You are able to rank up each class twice with finding your class teacher.

full

Interactive enemies:
Fight against enemies, which use both, passive and active abilities against you.

full

Dungeons and bosses:
Enter a lot of totally different dungeons and fight powerful bosses to gain loot.

full

Updates:

Version 1.1:

-Fixed a bug with leveling up the Wizard or Footman Class
-Fixed a bug so you were not able to load these classes
-Fixed a bug that you always gained the reward for a quest after finishing it once
-Hiding some units on the map (especially Easter Eggs)
-Changed unit description of Giant Spider at the shrine
-minor bug fixes
-Fixed a bug when respawning removed your hero
-minor bug fixes

Version 1.2:

-Fixed the Save-Load-System, so it is working fine now
-Fixed some spells which did not appear after loading a class between two games
-Added two units to list the spells of each class, so you do not have to pick a class until you like its spells.
-minor changes on the terrain
-shows current version ingame
-changed some descriptions
-if the CAS (Class Abuse System) blocks your loading, you can now pick a villager instead and start from the beginning if you want

Version 1.3:

-Reduced the size of the Item Boxes, so it is easier to select them
-Clears the Quests after accepting, preventing the game from leaking
-Clears dead creeps, preventing the game from leaking
-Changed the terrain a little, preventing a bug
-Fixed a bug when ranking up to Spirit
-Changes some pictures
-Fixed the "Tidy Cellar", "Murloc Rabble" and "Werewolf" Quests, so you can no longer get rewards multiplie times by fulfilling it once
-Fixed a critical error, when using "Battle Technique" in fog
-"Battle Technique" can now affect units in fog (but still the same range)
-All quests will tell you the name of the quest you just fulfilled
-You can no longer attack or cast spells in the Class House (Class picking area)
-Reduced the cost of all Potions by 75%!
-Destroyes Sounds after usage, reducing leaks
-Removed some looping sounds on the map
-Changed some descriptions and texts
-Minor changes
-Added the new Quest "Pull Up Weeds"
-Save-load-system works, but only for single player mode
-Fixed some leaking triggers

Version 1.4

-Added a multiplayer save load system
-Changed some things with the old save system
-Fixed a bug, which made it impossible to accept quests

Version 1.5:

-Fixed a bug where you lost your last bought item, when accepting "Trio of Terror" quest.
-Fixed some quests
-Fixed a bug, which made the main quest unable to play though it
-Made the Sea Turtle able to revive after death
-Made the Mojo of Immortal item able to being saved
-Fixed a bug, which didn't count killed units correctly, made it able to fulfill a quest multiple times by killing one creep instead of many
-Some items and quests are more balanced now
-Created a new quest: "Giant Leather"
-Potions are now stackable
-You can no longer save Bottles, Dimensional Stones or Magical Glasses
-Added bonus armor for Frigates after reaching the top Shipyard
-Some animations and texts have been changed
-Ultimate abilities on level 80 for the 3rd rank class instead of level 100!
-Added a new command to show which day it is (-time).
-Increased the chance of passing a gate at the Black Citadel to 70% instead of 33%. With a key you still have 100%.
-Reworked a few spells, including a buggy ultimate spell.
-Made it able to pick a Villager after failing loading.
-minor text changes
-Improved all units, who are stronger than the skeletons. Improved experience gain for those units.
-Added new items: Kobold Mask, Kobold Sword, Kobold Heart, Kobold Shoes, Full Body Kobold.
-Replaced Wooden Armor with Kobold Armor.
-Quest items like the bottle cannot be sold anymore
-Fixed a bug with Aura of Satisfaction
-Changed some item costs
-Re-added the item Mithril Sword
-increased the health when entering the Shipyard
-Reinforcement illusions can now trigger Spiritual Support
-You gain rewards for every 25 (in game) days played in one match
-Removed Iron Sword and Blades of Attack from the shops
-Fixed a bug with the Get Water quest
-Kobold Sword costs no more Coins but gold instead
-Some quests give more gold and/or experience.
-Added new item: Mirror of the Illusionist
-You can combine some items now for a better endgame.
-Reworked the Harpy Class, so it has one more active ability, making it feel more like the carry it should.
-Added a new upgradable item: Double Edge.
-Added a new item: Cross of the Martyr.
-Added a new active ability to the Storm class
-Some visual improvements
-Now autosaves when your hero levels up!

Version 1.6:

-Changed some item abilities and costs!
-Fixed some texts and animations
-Bug fixes and small adjustments like mana cost
-Magic Immunity on most creeps was replaced with Magic Resistance
-Added some more Sacred Statues
-Increased the gold and experience gained from most quests, so afk farming is much slower than actually playing the game and fulfilling quests
-Added 30 new items which drop when you kill dungeon bosses!
-Created a new starting system, so new players know what to do when they start
-Created a table for active quests, which require multiple kills of the same unit type to clear the screen
-Clawslippers can now be saved and loaded
-Added a discord server: discord.gg/EmUwsvNsrE

Version 1.7:

-Added a command to zoom out and in (-cam xxxx)
-Corrected some spelling mistakes
-Improved the Ultimate Spell of the Gladiator by increasing the chance by 25%
-Reworked Harpy Strike passive and active
-Harpy Bloodseeker's ultimate reward doubled
-Fixed an issue where you could not enter the next stage after the Demon of Delusion
-Changed the spawn position after killing the final boss to the starting location
-Fixed a bug with the Ghost class, where you could exploit her level 10 ability and in some cases lose all skill points
-Reworked some models into their Reforged Models

Version 1.8:

-Reworked some models into their Reforged Models
-Fixed a bug with the Pokeflute
-Urn of the King and all potions can be saved now
-Fixed a bug, where you couldnt load you hero in multiplayer sometimes
-Removed most orb-effects (besides lifesteal and critical strike)
-Replaced some abilities which had orb-effects with other skills
-All Dimensional Gates (except one) are open when the game starts, making fast-travel easier for experienced players
-Heroes in Astral Form can be saved now (previously saved heroes in Astral Form (Spirit, Ghost, Spectre) could not be saved properly sometimes
-Most heroes have at least one scaling ability now (except for some tanks / damage dealers who scale by stats anyway)
-Every player can repick a maximum of 1 time per game.
-Every player can load a maximum of 1 time per game (if your hero gets removed due to the Class-Abuse-System you can load multiple times)
-Players who already have loaded a hero cannot repick anymore
-The autosave now saves your progress when your hero levels up but only once every 10 minutes!
-Reduced the level requirement for the "ultimate spells", so you can level them up every 7 levels instead of 10.
-Reduced the level requirement for the rank 3 ultimates from level 80 to level 75, so your hero has maxed out abilities at lvl 75 but can still gain stats from leveling up afterwards.

Version 1.8 b:

-Fixed that Fallen Paladin and Spectre had their ultimates on level 80 (is 75 now)
-Every player can enable and disable the tips now for themselves (-tipsoff and - tipson)
-Balanced the Demons (last dungeon) a bit
-Made TM16 and Urn of the King stackable in inventory
-Added a description to all boss items while on the ground
-Fixed a bug where stackable items wouldnt stack if picked up from the ground or traded
-Made Full Body Kobold droppable but limited the number a hero can carry to 1

Author's notes:

Greetings to all who tested this map with me.

Special thanks to Dat-C3, who created the save load system for my map :)

This map has been tested and works fine.
My new battlenet account is SadCyclops if you have any questions or would like to play the map with me!

The World Editor crashed my data, so if any problems occur, post it here!

If you find any bugs post it below this map at Hiveworkshop.com

Keywords:
RPG, Role playing game, Role play game, Rise of Anger, Anger, Medivial, long, huge, save, load, Darkshadow95, SadCyclops
Contents

Rise of Anger RPG v1.8 b (Map)

Reviews
14:11, 28th Oct 2015 Orcnet: Map Approved with adding the said changes
Level 6
I just had a terrible surprise, the item I worked a long time to get is not loading, the one you get from merging the Double Edge and the Tempo Boots fully upgraded is not loading, and it took me hours of playing to get that

After all that I finally got the money and the chips to fully upgrade and merge the items and now when I load its just NOT THERE?!

If it is because it costs chips you deided it would not save then it should have frigging said in the item description, I would not have wasted so much time to get it!

I don't even feel like playing the map anymore, if there is no way to reverse that...

It feels very sad, that you changed your rating from 4 stars to 1 just because of this, maybe you will reverse your rating now, because Ive uploaded the fix. The item is able to being saved and loaded now, it really was a bug.

Please use the last saving code (you have several saving codes because the game saves automatically every time your hero levels up) where you have both items, but one of them is not fully upgraded yet in the newest version.

If you think you lost too much progress, I can offer you to play with you, so you get the item from me, personally.

Maybe you will even give me a 5 star rating for the quick fix and my offer, even if you have lost the item in the first place.

Last edited:
Level 5
It feels very sad, that you changed your rating from 4 stars to 1 just because of this, maybe you will reverse your rating now, because Ive uploaded the fix. The item is able to being saved and loaded now, it really was a bug.

Please use the last saving code (you have several saving codes because the game saves automatically every time your hero levels up) where you have both items, but one of them is not fully upgraded yet in the newest version.

If you think you lost too much progress, I can offer you to play with you, so you get the item from me, personally.

Maybe you will even give me a 5 star rating for the quick fix and my offer, even if you have lost the item in the first place.
I tried your quick fix version, and my hero had 0 items and 0 gold.

In the original 1.6 version I had most of the items, just not the one who i had to upgrade and merge costing chips, now I got nothing nor the gold...

Level 6
I tried your quick fix version, and my hero had 0 items and 0 gold.

In the original 1.6 version I had most of the items, just not the one who i had to upgrade and merge costing chips, now I got nothing nor the gold...
Okay, Ive discovered another bug which could have occured to you and fixed it, I uploaded a new version right now. You should be able to load everything. I tested it well.

If you still cant load, answer following questions:

-do you play with another account?
-have you gained the items from cheating in any kind of type?
-do other save codes work?
-do you know anyone else with that problem?

Thank you for all your information

Level 5
Okay, Ive discovered another bug which could have occured to you and fixed it, I uploaded a new version right now. You should be able to load everything. I tested it well.

If you still cant load, answer following questions:

-do you play with another account?
-have you gained the items from cheating in any kind of type?
-do other save codes work?
-do you know anyone else with that problem?

Thank you for all your information
OK I will try your new ver, about your questions:
- I play on local arena cuse I like to go single while testing, with same name (player name makes a difference?)
- Cheating I did not do, I did use the item that makes you hack the greedisgood game but played it only once, rest got from questing and farming. Any consequences for doing your 2 "Illegal" stuff at the Chips shop?
- can try other codes
- nope

Level 6
the most important thing is that you have the same name. Due to WC3 Reforged it may be that your name on local is different to your name online, if so, your code will not work correctly.
The "illegal" things in my game have no impact, its more an easter egg and fun stuff than anything else.
If you tried out this version let me know if it worked (also with other codes).

Level 5
the most important thing is that you have the same name. Due to WC3 Reforged it may be that your name on local is different to your name online, if so, your code will not work correctly.
The "illegal" things in my game have no impact, its more an easter egg and fun stuff than anything else.
If you tried out this version let me know if it worked (also with other codes).
Tryed with latest code and no items and no money still. But just figured out you can load older save with items them drop them and load again and u get it again, wich means u can get infinite chips this way, and kinda made me sad... all the time I lost questing and farming...

Level 1
Played around a bit, picked Harpy, found quite a few bugs.
(For the sake of better understanding bugs, I let myself try and open map in WE, and it worked, so...)

1. Lifesteal and DMG multiplier from Harpy Strikes is not working properly.
(Both lifesteal and "demolish" are orb effects I think, so they don't stack, aka skilling Lifesteal will lose you bonus DMG on auto-attacks from "Harpy Strikes" passive effect)

2. Leveling up "Harpy Strikes" on upgraded version of Harpy (lvl 30 and lvl 60 ones, can't recall names atm) won't add/level up "Harpy Strikes" passive effect
(I checked triggers, seems there is only a trigger for base class)

Number 2 is easy to fix, but number 1 is the problem. I might have few options, hit me up if you want a tip.

Level 6
Hey thank you for your help and your reply! I am pretty sure life steal and the bonus damage work together because I tested it back then and it worked well in my last online-round, too.
But I can have a look into this again.

For your second point, do you mean that when i level up Harpy Strike on rank 2 or 3 Harpy that the name is wrong or the discription is wrong?
For an unknown reason, some triggers were lost when I upgraded to WC3 Reforged ... This could be the issue. I will look into this too.
Btw, if you wanna play this map with me, let me know and we could play it together on the weekend or so.

Level 1
I've tested it on your map, and on dummy map, lifesteal from mask of death and demolish are orb effect, so they won't stack.

I mean, when you level up Harpy Strike on Harpy Huntress/Bloodseeker, there is no corresponding trigger like for Scout:

upload_2021-1-22_20-51-31.png

Sure, hit me up, we could play game or two.

Level 6
I've tested it on your map, and on dummy map, lifesteal from mask of death and demolish are orb effect, so they won't stack.

I mean, when you level up Harpy Strike on Harpy Huntress/Bloodseeker, there is no corresponding trigger like for Scout:

View attachment 372286

Sure, hit me up, we could play game or two.

I tested it again and you are damn right!
I will have to give the harpy class a new ability.

I fixed the issue with the triggers you said, thank you for that.
If you want to play now and respond within 15 minutes, im in for a game. Add me otherwise, my battle.net account is called SadCyclops.

Level 6
I dont wanna brag about Reforged f**ing up my whole map Ive worked on for years (again) but look at this terrible trash (in the screenshot)

I was about to change the Harpy ability when suddenly THE ARTWORK DISAPPEARED!!! I CAN NO MORE CHANGE ICONS (for anything). I used the detection as a default for this ability to have another ability shown (so basically a dummy ability) but I cannot change the icon anymore. And not just from this spell, its from all spells! The option just disappeared!

Its not the first time the Reforged Editor fucked up my map. Once, all of a sudden, it deleted about 30 triggers and several others are hidden (this fucked up my whole save load system and I needed hours of work to write them all by new).

Its too sad to announce this, but if this issue is not being fixed asap by the new company that calls itself Blizzard I am done with mapping forever ...

Spoiler: the text is in german, so if you wanna look at the screenshot and you are not from Germany, it wont tell you much I guess.
buggiest editor shit ever.png

Level 6
Wow, its been a while since I have seen the usage of game caches. Yeah they don't work well, especially in multiplayer. Your map also loads terribly slow in both loading screen and even selecting map. You know how to leak fix I hope?

Oh, and your save/load system doesn't work at all unless in the same game. Even with local files enabled. Though honestly people need to get something going like a petition to get Blizzard to have them enabled by default, though there is quite a bit still able to be abused. So likely they'll never enable it since they don't know how to stop it. Maybe put up some kind of warning before joining anything on B.net so Blizzard can't get sued.
Hey Dat-C3,

I am currently working on a new patch for my map and I got multiple complaints that the save-load-system is bugged. I tried to fix it on my own but reached my limits. As you have created the system in my map maybe you could have a look at it (I have noticed that codes that begin with the number 4264 arent working for example).
I think I have implemented every hero and item I want to be saved to the triggers (could there be a bug with undefined items, becaues I have like 4 items that can be purchased but I dont want to be stored?).

I would be very glad if you have a look at the save-load-system after I upload the 1.8 patch

Level 2
Is version 2.0 legit or not? I see 1.9 and 2.0 are on epicwar and wc3maps but in description for 2.0 it says the following, makes no sense though.

If you find any newer version it is fake unless you also find a newer version on hiveworkshop.com
  • yup this version is 'fake', sure! has a anti-cheat/anti-repick exploiting and other things to!
  • no community lol!
I have noticed that codes that begin with the number 4264 arent working for example

I fixed your load bug by simply replacing all -4264 instances with -load in war3map.j, literally 1 sec of work lol.

Last edited:
Level 6
Is version 2.0 legit or not? I see 1.9 and 2.0 are on epicwar and wc3maps but in description for 2.0 it says the following, makes no sense though.

I fixed your load bug by simply replacing all -4264 instances with -load in war3map.j, literally 1 sec of work lol.
So instead of typing in -4264 xxxxxx u typed in -load xxxxx ?
Or did you change sth in the code?
Im not a native speaker so maybe you need to clarify this for me

The newest official version will always be uploaded by myself on hiveworkshop.com. Other sites are not trustworthy, Ive noticed that my map gets stolen and fake versions being released.
Im in contact with hosts of other wc3 map uploading sites and I am aware of the issue of fake versions but tbh I dont want to protect my map bc of several reasons.
If you want to play the offical versions, come to hiveworkshop.
I wouldnt even mind if others create altered versions of my map if they at least made it honestly, put it in the title, give credit etc., I think thats what mapping is and should be.
Not a community of thefts and trolls as it became over the years.

Sorry for this long post but as Ive seen so many fake versions of my map already, this bothers me a lot.

Btw, if you changed the code so the loading bug is fixed, would be nice to tell me exactly how, so I can change it. Ofc you would gain the credit for it.

Level 6

Also, I found your conversation on a different website where the other person says
"Cheats: Any CP"
and you respond with
"JJCP ACT: -wc3edit"

What does this mean?