• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RIP ThatWeasel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Everything that ever connected ThatWeasel to his peers and coworkers is now gone. The ThatWeasel Television site, his personal site, and all of the subsites, are now gone. I imagine the hostinng has finally run out. It was suprising to say the least that it had lasted this far, a year and almost a month after his death, but he left me 30 GB of freedom, and I used it freely and happily over the last year. Long live Thatweasel, since all we have to remember him by is our memories.

For those of you who don't know, ThatWeasel aka Paul, was a good friend of mine. He ran a website called ThatWeasel Television that hosted Machinima (movies created using recordings of video game playing), primarily Halo works. I had visited there since August 2004, and I had gotten to know him quite well. In return for me making more movies (what a price) I was given a subdomain and a 30 GB chunk of webspace to do with what I would. It has finally run out, a year and nearly a month after his death. He was a very intelligent, creative, and kind man and he will be missed. Paul died on February 7th 2006 of an Intercranial Hematoma.

Level 36
THanks for everyone for your sentiments.
Myself said:
ThatWeasel aka Paul, was a good friend of mine. He ran a website called ThatWeasel Television that hosted Machinima (movies created using recordings of video game playing), primarily Halo works.

That's who i'm on about.

Myself said:
Paul died on February 7th 2006 of an Intercranial Hematoma.

That's why i'm on about it.

Show a bit more respect next time.

Level 2
Yes, the man passed away, at least show some respect, don't be disrespectful in such threads, they're serious and you might just hurt people's emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.