• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ring Icon Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm planning to make an elemental ring set based on 8 different elements: fire, earth, darkness, light, lightning, poison, water, and wind. It's going to be used for a map that I'm working on. My problem is that I can't find a matching set for all of these together. So I want to ask if anyone is willing to create a set of matching rings based on these elements for me.
IconPictures.jpg

The main reason why I would like a matching set is because each of these elemental stones are going to upgrade through the same ring. So I'm asking for a total of 8 different icons. Thank you to anyone who is willing to help. :goblin_good_job:

Level 5
Nice Try,
heres mine

Those icons look amazing! But the main problem is that I need an icon for all 8 elements, not just those 3. The picture was just an example. This is what I'm using atm.

Elements.jpg

So what I would like is an icon for each of these elements. They all get upgraded by the same ring, so I'd also like it if they're similar to each other. If making 8 icons is too much, then can someone show me a tutorial link or something for GIMP/Photoshop? I really don't know how to use them that well, so maybe I can learn and try to make the icons myself. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 24
This should be all of it, the hard part here is the Darkness, Water and Earth
All in the archive, give credits if use
(Spirit Self: Yeah right, this bastard gets the credits and I do the work)

Attachments

• BTNRingOfEarth.JPG
    BTNRingOfEarth.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 94
  • BTNRingOfDarkness.JPG
    BTNRingOfDarkness.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 100
  • RingOfElements.rar
    81.5 KB · Views: 34
  • BTNRingOfLightning.JPG
    BTNRingOfLightning.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 140
  • BTNRingOfPoison.JPG
    BTNRingOfPoison.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 95
  • BTNRingOfWater.JPG
    BTNRingOfWater.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 102
  • BTNRingOfWind.JPG
    BTNRingOfWind.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 106
Level 5
To Yaguta if you know how to place other picture to your picture you are done!

What do you mean by this? When I look closely at the icons (which are awesome btw), I can see 2 pictures. So if you mean being able to paste that icon on top of another, then I am happy to say I that I have no idea how to do that! When I paste one picture on top of another, it just covers it, and I don't know how to make it transparent. :goblin_yeah:
and.... you spelled my name wrong... :goblin_cry:

Grrr!!!! Does you use OoD as Earth Orb? It's bad.
(Spirit Self: lol Edge I'll remove your soul!)

Yea, I know it's pretty bad. But I wanted to create the items without using too many custom icons. So I had to make some ugly sacrifices. Just look at Water and Wind, the Wind icon would've been so much better as water, but there's no "orb of wind" default icon (I almost cried when I had to make this change, lol). If you want, I could send you what I have of my map atm. It's pretty ugly right now, but the first boss should be interesting. <3

This should be all of it, the hard part here is the Darkness, Water and Earth
All in the archive, give credits if use
(Spirit Self: Yeah right, this bastard gets the credits and I do the work)

So should I give credits to Spirit Self? Either way, all (2, 3 or 4?) of you guys are awesome. :goblin_good_job:

Level 13
Do should I give credits to Spirit Self? Either way, all (2, 3 or 4?) of you guys are awesome. :goblin_good_job:

I am awesome dude :ogre_hurrhurr: :ogre_hurrhurr: xD

Use lasso tool on RingofRegen and lasso ring (not included black). And paste to other pic and lasso and delete Black inside ring. If you know how to add effects. You are gr3at! :xxd:

Hey! You can also do it with other rings such as Lion Ring, Eaglehead Ring, Ring of Protect green and purple!!
(Spirit self: Does Edge felt asleep?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! You can also do it with other rings such as Lion Ring, Eaglehead Ring, Ring of Protect green and purple!!
(Spirit self: Does Edge felt asleep?)

You are spamming this thread. Can't you go to chat in Facebook or some Skype if you are writing pointless text. Thats why those websites were created.

Status
Not open for further replies.