• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Halo Ring Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Intro:
So yeah, I'm new here and I'm posting with the template that I was told too. I've searched everywhere and I can't find a model for WCIII anywhere.

Project:
I'm making a Halo map for WCIII and it's not a halo map without the ring.

Request:

Name: Halo Ring

Type: Model

Details: The big ring from Halo. The model itself needs to be large... but small enough to fit on screen. I'd prefer it if it were at a slant but a horizontal or vertical ring would be fine also. Doesn't really need an animation but if you could maybe a slow spinning of the ring. It really doesn't have to be that detailed. It just has to resemble the ring from Halo at least... until I find a model and/or receive one I'm just gonna use a circle of power... that'll turn out great. :hohum:

images

ring6.jpg

Oh and sorry for the crappy pictures.. you'd be surprised at how hard it is to find a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.