• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Model Trading Post - Don't request, just look here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
n00bs? fuck you buddy ive asked a long time ago and people are making them for there own maps and not giving them out! dont call me a n00b cause i want a model u little ass

also are you retarded? u named this thread with "dont request it" then in your post u said want a model? request it here. your the n00b 8)

Level 7
Deathbringer said:
Here is the deal, this is a post for anyone who wants Halo models or has Halo models to post links to them so all those n00bs will stop asking for them.

Have a Halo Model? Post a link.

Want a Halo Model? Request it.

I don't think you got authoritay to say this ^_^

Level 7
Damn there is a mod called "Halo: A New Beginning" which is converting warcraft 3 into halo.

You guys will get the pre-beta versions of the models when the first campaign is done. Then when the second camapign and multiplayer version is finished all models except the perfected master chief model will be released. Go here to see more.

http://s7.invisionfree.com/Halo_a_new_begining/

And what is this... thing where you said you want to trade?? You got models? tsk tsk tsk they probably suck. killst4r is in this mod also!

Level 5
Why cant you people ever try makeing your own game types?? .. . . oir must we all rip everything all the time... whats the point on makeing a halo mod for wc3? honistly... sure its prbally cool for awhile, but im sure 99.9% of you rather go play the actual thing.... ....so, whats the point?

Level 5
killst4r owns at modeling, now, vegito you suck if you 18 DAMN YOU FOR VOTING FOR KERRY BUSH ALL TEH WAY and AHAHAHHAH BUSH WON YOU CALIFORNIA FREAKS AHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x just found out i live in california ...... oh well i still voted for bush AND HE WON lol

Level 8
Damnations_Feet said:
Why cant you people ever try makeing your own game types?? .. . . oir must we all rip everything all the time... whats the point on makeing a halo mod for wc3? honistly... sure its prbally cool for awhile, but im sure 99.9% of you rather go play the actual thing.... ....so, whats the point?
your a complete retard, if we had halo models we could make several types of halo maps from AoS's to CTF and just free kill games! dont be so dumb not everyone plays the regular game its boring, people use the same tactic over and over and if 1 thing goes wrong they quit, people dont support there team in team games, if u mess up they bitch at you... its way better playing custom games like a td... its actually fun gettin owned then from the bounty of the kills coming back 10 times stronger to kick the other teams ass! sure halo wont be able to make a very good td but halo is the best game ever and in 5 days now halo2 comes out and i can go buy it right down the street at game crazy 8)

you obviously arent a map maker... im not even that experienced and i know many ways to use halo mod's to make a kickass game but i usually half-ass my maps because the WE lags so bad every time u change a major stat in a unit...

Status
Not open for further replies.