• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RIFT MMORPG Beta-key invites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there fellow Hive citizens,

I have 24 beta invites to a game called RIFT. It's a very cool MMORPG game that's going to be released around the end of mars or april.
The game itself is very, very cool imo; cause you have approximetely 6-9 talent trees to choose from from each class.
Though it is very alike WoW gameplay it still differs alot.
Why don't you see for yourself?

Here's the BETA code: HN6G-JE66-E72N-3WRP-F9WQ

If it says it is already used it has probably already been used 25 times (which is maximum) so you cannot join.
If you have any further questions about the game or how to write the code into RIFT, don't be afraid to ask!

Here's the link you use to sign up for the BETA: https://session.trionworlds.com/log...t.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check

If the link doesn't work please tell me so I can fix it!
P.S. Would be kinda awesome if I could get some rep for doing such a kindful gesture ;P,p,Pp,p;p

Have fun!

I realised now this is the SC2 folder and is to be moved to somewhere it belongs maybe Off-Topic. Thank you!

Last edited:
Level 3
Might be 'March'? It does come before April.

The game is pretty awesome, I fail to see why it is in the sc2 section though...

Yeah I edited it and wrote that it was in the wrong section... no one seems to want a beta key so might as well close this page.
And yes I meant march, sorry that I'm not an english teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.