• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rifleman

Slayer 1.0
=========================================================
Model Edit by Urkdrengi

Comments: This is obviously inspired by the great game of Warhammer.

Please feel free to use this model in your map/campaign. Just give credit where
it's due and all that. Enjoy!

How to use: If you do not know how to import you can check out Darky27s
tutorial over at wc3campaigns.

Paths needed to import:
Textures\Slayer.blp
Units\Slayer.mdx
Units\Slayer_portrait.mdx

[email protected]

Keywords:
dwarf slayer warrior mohawk
Contents

Rifleman (Model)

Rifleman (Model)

Level 2
It is not a troll, but a troll slayer. As the name suggests, someone who slays trolls. It looks like a very accurate and welldone representation of the Warhammer dwarf unit of the same name.

Well done.

Level 6
Anguish: You mean that the Demon Hunter is just a hunting demon and is totally misplaced? LOL! And does the goblin and Black Hand look like dwarves? ROFLMAO!!

Like all your models, awzum. :D

Level 3
Hihihhihi, Mr. T :)
He needs a Murlock sidekick named Murdock :D
just fooling around,
looks really kewl, esp with the tattoo like painting on his arms; a real though guy! Im gonna download this one, wanna see him in action!

Level 3
Request: could you make Gothmog from the RotK-movie? You could use a blademaster, skip the flag and the beard, give him an orcy armour and make the deformed side of his face and body from bits of an abomination.

Level 2
Holy crap. This looks EXACTLY like the Dwarves from warhammer. Very nice detail and work on this model 5/5 easy :wink: all you need now is a nice icon and its perfect

Level 2
:shock: :shock: :shock: phantastic awesome great i love it now i can do my long planed felix&gotrek maps :D :D :D

Level 2
the skin of the face and body is different colored slightly, though maybe im just seeing things. Still, it looks freakin amazing and I dont even really know anything about warhammer. Awesome model :).

Level 1
Hey This teamed up with a blonde haired 'Sir Lothar' model would make and awesome lookin Felix n Gotrek combi. Gr8 Stuff 5/5!

Level 4
His legs are a bit slim and his face is sorta different tone than his body. :?

Good overall, I like the War Hammer dwarf. :p

Next time try to do the Black Goblin. :twisted:

Level 7
Thank you all for your comments. They are the driving force for the creation of new models. I got a great kick out of the one who appeared to think it was a troll that looked too much like a dwarf. :shock:

For those that are curious. He uses a combination of the Beastmasters and Footman’s animations, and there is a speaking custom portrait. Truly custom animations will be attempted if I can ever get a hold of max5…

As for the blemished face – Sorry but my moody friend here suffers from irregularity (He eats bread made from fricken rocks!) and also an addiction to dwarven ale. So you can understand it is hard to catch him in a good moment. :oops:

Level 6
Wow! Urkdrengi that's the coolest model ever! It's perfect for a that wc2 dwarf character. 10/5

Could I make a model request? Why don't you make that paladin from wc2 Tyralion, Use the paladin's body and the wind serpent rider's head (repove the ears thow). I can make a texture for it if you want. What do you think?

Level 1
I love this so much that i want to post again :D
will we see more of thease??? i hope så :p

ps sry for taking your pic Lord_Finarfin but i also like that naz so i hope u dont kill me for that :D

Level 2
I found that, in game, his beard/hair is black while in the portrait it's orange. Would love a fix for that, because this is a damn good model.