• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rifleman Lordaeron HD

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
+HD
Riflemans of Lordaeron are the main rifle unit in the legions of Lordaeron since the end of the second war, as it turned out, muskets can well tear off the limbs of greenskins and other unpleasant creatures, which in turn is very interested in the command, they in turn agreed with the dwarves of Ironforge on the supply of new muskets at (not) a reduced price, staffed most of The riflemans units, but a little forgetting about the quality of training of soldiers. Rifleman is armed with a musket with the uncomplicated name " Shoot that orc!"which is in service with the entire Alliance where it is acceptable. Uniforms: Brigantine, helmet with a good view, sometimes a cloak with the symbol of the Kingdom, gloves and boots of different lousy.

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶r̶d̶a̶e̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶R̶i̶f̶l̶e̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶a̶r̶m̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶m̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶v̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶i̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶.̶ ̶ ̶A̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶k̶e̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶w̶a̶r̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶I̶r̶o̶n̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶v̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶m̶o̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶.̶

Attention

Please do not forget to change the name of the portrait, as the name of the portrait must be identical to the model name + _Portrait at the end. For example: model "Footman Lordaeron_Medium_L" then his portrait should be such "Footman Lordaeron_Medium_L_Portrait". If there is at least one difference from the model name portrait will not work.

Update:

01.03.2020 Last UPDATE
- Small fix animation "Spell' (HD Version)

- Added HD version

- The symbol "L" is displayed correctly from any angle ( For the cinematic )
- Removed unused materials and textures

P.S. I made this update so that the models with Lordaeron symbols used in the videos were displayed correctly and were always visible regardless of the camera.
Also in the future I will be guided by the same principle for new models.

- Portrait fix

- Changed the geometry of the model as a whole
- Improved animations
-Added alternative models without shoulder pads and without cloak

- Small fix
- Added alternative models
- Changed the icon

-Added an alternative model in light armor.
Contents

BTNRifleman Lordaeron.blp (Icon)

Icon_Rifleman_Lordaeron_HD (Icon)

Rifleman Lordaeron _Icon_Alter_1 (Icon)

Rifleman Lordaeron _Icon_Alter_2 (Icon)

Rifleman Lordaeron_HD_noTC.mdx (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_HD_noTC_NoCloak (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_HD_TC (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_HD_TC_NoCloak (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Heavy (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Heavy_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Heavy_Alter_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Heavy_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Heavy_No_Cloak (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Heavy_No_Cloak_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Heavy_Only_Cloak (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Heavy_Only_Cloak_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Heavy_Only_Cloak_Alter_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Heavy_Only_Cloak_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Light (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Light_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Light_Alter_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Light_L.mdx (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Light_No_Cloak (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Light_No_Cloak_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Light_Only_Cloak (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Light_Only_Cloak_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Light_Only_Cloak_Alter_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Light_Only_Cloak_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Medium (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Medium_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Medium_Alter_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Medium_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Medium_No_Cloak (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Medium_No_Cloak_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Medium_Only_Cloak (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Medium_Only_Cloak_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Medium_Only_Cloak_Alter_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Medium_Only_Cloak_L (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Portrait (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Portrait_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Portrait_No_Cloak (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Portrait_No_Cloak_Alter (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Portrait_Only_Cloak (Model)

Rifleman Lordaeron_Portrait_Only_Cloak_Alter (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
An amazing pack of models. Very well made and executed. Great job.
Level 9
What an excellent job. There are even all possible variations, of this unit. You can make the unit in your map with total three levels of rank including helmet and cloak upgrades for each of the ranks.
They say "You can't please everyone" but you my friend, are truly a noble exception of it.

Level 24
I'm using model of footman whose skin overrides the regular wc3 footman, which you're obviously using for this one(takes textures from within the game). Can you put a separate texture file linked to your Rifleman model so that other models won't override like they do in this case?
It will be easier for you to make a separate texture for the Footman model than I will redo for all my rifleman models.

Level 34
You won't have to do one for each of your Rifleman versions of course. Just one that works with all of them at once. It regards the face of the model, most of all, which is the standard footman face.
You can do it yourself with mdxpather, just extract the ingame footman texture and change its name to whatever you want, and use mdxpather to change the texture path of the Rifleman to the new one :/

Level 48
I think he is not using the animations from that, because I compared the two and it is both different and Asssssvi knows how to animate (I wish I can also animate:grin:).:smile:

True. I guess it just superficially looked familiar, and since I was going through Assavi's models from oldest to newest right now (checking them out), this was the first time I encountered clearly non-standard animations. I see though that Assavi has animated plenty of models since. :thumbs_up: