• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Richard's Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Ptoven facts:
1) Anger is a gift.
2) Killing is fun.
3) Dieing is easy.
4) Being good is hard.
5) Being evil is easy.

More sugestions?

Level 21
models_6263_screenshot_tnb.jpg

I like this more than whip.

Level 11
But when he does it wil be among this brothers of exile or whatever. And they will raise a rebelion and cut throo ranks of legara like it has newer been seen before!!!!!

Level 11
Yes. Thats why they will cut throo ranks of legara. Cuz they have richard. Atleast 50% of legara loses will be inflicted by richard. Atleast.

Level 11
Good. Now we must hunt him dow. I give this task to VeljkoM. He is to trak him down and then summon us all the the place.

Level 11
Any way you see fit. We are all evil after all. Oh and if you get cought your on your oun. Just like real secret agents XD. I wached new James Bond and Get Smart few days ago. XDXD

Level 11
Cuz I'm the boss. Have you ever seen a boss go to a sicret mission. No. I can send Misha as well if you would like. He will be a nice company.

Status
Not open for further replies.