• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's GW Clan: "Tha Hive"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Story:
Due to a discussion (just as the one not so long time ago which led to this sub-forum) we had here on the site about other games over a half year ago (or more) i created a clan called "Tha Hive" as i had promissed here on the page. No one joined it, but now where it seems that people get active in GW for first time, would i like to invite you again.

So all of you is welcome to join Tha Hive.

It's a Guild representation of this site.

Unfortunatly i didn't have enough money for a Guild Hall (it did cost 60 platinium at that moment). So we only have a robe with a mark and the clan name. But i'm collecting money for the guild hall, i'd be glad if you'd want to join me and help me build the clan up, i will ofc help you with missions and such.

Level 8
It's "Isle Of Meditation" I think all guild halls are the same size. Just different shapes and such. But fell free to visit the guild hall. Just whisper me and i add you to guest list. Or clan list if you wanna join.

Status
Not open for further replies.